Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out in Public with Wife

Tagging on DI's comment. What's in it for her? Pick out some place 100 to 200 miles away for an overnight and suggest at least 2 alternatives.

Just saying..

Kris, I have been out with my wife. She goes with me all the time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My first experience on it was kind of 3 or more years ago.

I know your feelings about sharing this experience with your wife but you must understand that your wife, for perfect and passable you can be, your wife still seeing you as a dressed man.

It takes so long so she can perceive you as a woman and feel comfortable with you going out.

About passing, this is something interesting about cds, you think you're passable, nice people ere (I disagree with that dishonest attitude) compliment you based in a pic and tell you are amazing and passable but you are not. So for your wife going out can be an embarrassing situation.

Today I can see pics of that first time and now, I the one that feel embarrased and feel sorry for her.

One year later I fulfilled my dream on traveling with her. I haven't improves my presentation but it was helpful for her to see people's reaction that wasn't so negative.
    That was the point to star full.time as a woman.

After all this years if learned more about the simplicity of make up (of course now, after 2 years on electrolysis, I don't have yo wear beard concealer and.tons of make up) and I learn about different situations for dressing.

Now we are just two women in anybsiyuation and people sees us like that and all the time they call us "ladies"

For that first time I recommend you ask your wife about make up and dressing so you involve her in your plan and she will feel more confident with you ok for the situation.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Reality Check
    It's pretty obvious that this is not going to happen unless I ask her. My fear is that she will say "No" and that will be the end of it. If I don't ask, there is still the possibility that it might happen.

The trick then is to choose the right time and place to ask her.
    Krisi

My wife and I have gone to the malls, movies, and museum. I google LBGTQ friendly restaurant that makes her feel better which is always a good thing.

Kristin have you thought about dressing and going out near or on Halloween? There’s a lot more license then.

My ex-wife and I went first went to private Halloween parties, a TG-friendly club, and to “straight” clubs on Halloween weekend. We tried to go to dinner after Halloween a few times but I was too nervous, so we went to a movie or just walked around.

The danger in going out at times other than Halloween is that many women come to believe you want to transition and this can create relationship problems. So it can be safer to go out at times when it’s “just a costume.”

I am about to experience this for the first time. I will be out in public in Las Vegas for Halloween. It has been 18 total brutal years to get to this point.

krisi:

As a happily married man who has an unbelievably supportive, participating wife, who frequently venture out in public as two "girlfriends", I thought you might enjoy reading of our journey and experiences. So, here are a few thoughts about what works for us.

1. Never, ever forget who the real woman is in your relationship and never, ever forget to meet her needs as you work toward achieving your dream of presenting as two women in public. Men and women have different needs. Your success in meeting the needs of the woman in your life may well impact on her willingness to meet your needs to be feminine occasionally.

2. My wife and I discussed how to reply to your questions. He immediate statement was, "Pass up passing...not likely." She added, "Focus on "blending", which is achievable and more likely.

3. The key to success is based on your patience and ability to communicate honestly with your wife about making your fantasy come true, for her to accompany you in public. The more patient you are, the more likely she may agree.

4. Take it slow. Avoid pressuring her. Allow your wife to suggest outings that align with her comfort level. Our first experiences in being out in public together as two women was merely driving around at night without ever getting out of the car. Over the years, it progressed as our confidence and comfort increased. Now, we go out in public regularly to shop, visit malls, dine in nice restaurants, go to the movies, attend concerts, etc, etc. We even take vacations where I remain in girl-mode the entire trip. Talk about fun!!!

Since your post expressed such an interest in having your wife join you for public outings, feel free for you or your wife to PM me, or us, with any questions you might have. We are both very much in to sharing our experiences.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 10-17-2021 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Reality Check
    Thanks, Teresa.
    Krisi