Thread: I felt amazing. So different to a few months back.

Banned Read only

I felt amazing. So different to a few months back.

I was in a very dark place a few months back. A number of people PM'd be, concerned about my welfare. I couldn't bring myself to dress because I felt so fat, and looked awful.

I'm pleased to say that I had a free morning as my wife had gone into her workplace for only the second time in 18 months, and my daughter was at nursery.

I went with full presentation - brushed out my matted wig (it's been stuffed away for most of the last 2 months), makeup looked great, shapewear fitted nicely, and I had smart "workplace" attire on.

No pics, as this isn't the photo gallery thread, and I only did a thread in there 3-4 days back, so looks like you'll have to wait!

Overall though I just want to say thanks to those who have checked in on me, given me positive vibes, or given me stern words where required. I'm definitely feeling better today.

Char x

So glad to hear you are in a better place now. I do get concerned when I see members experiencing pain, especially those whose journey I have followed. When I'm in a good place, I try to remember the address so I can get back there easier when I need to. Keep well and happy.

Geena

Great to hear that you are feeling better, Charlotte. Thanks for the update.

Glad you're feeling better Charlotte...isn't it amazing how a little time getting in touch with your feminine self can have such a recuperative effect.

Charlotte, Keep moving forward. Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Hi Charlotte,

So glad you're feeling better!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Platinum Member
    Glad to hear you are feeling better. Any idea on what changed? Is it within you or in your environment?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Glad you're doing better! I love your style and look, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see the results!

So glad you're feeling better Charlotte!!

Charlotte: I'm glad that things are getting better for you.
    SuziH

Charlotte, Good to hear you are doing better!
    Crissy

Hi Charlotte,

Good to hear that you were able to do your full presentation!

Marion

Hi Charlotte
    A little CD time does wonders for me and sounds like it does for you to. Glad things are looking up for you.

Hiya Charlotte. Glad to hear things are looking up for you. Keep making the small steps that make you happy.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Happy to hear you're feeling better about yourself Charlotte. Keep going and keep enjoying.

Karen

Glad it has turned around for you, Charlotte! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If you're happy with your looks now, I assume you've lost weight, Char? Congrats on that!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Glad to hear you are feeling better. Any idea on what changed? Is it within you or in your environment?
    I can't really pinpoint any one thing. I've lost 2kg, so feel somewhat better in my clothes, but that's only a small part of it.

My wife returning to work once a week has been another positive, as whilst I only actually got one morning to dress, it's the knowledge that my wife is actually 30 minutes away, and lets me know when she's leaving as she cycles and we like to know when we're commuting by bike for safety reasons.

Platinum Member
    Happy to read you're feeling better about yourself. However, I have to ask how is the relationship going with your wife. It does sound you're mentally better because you had the opportunity to dress, although your post suggests no real resolution of the marital issue. If your wife lets you know she is headed home as a courtesy for cycling safety that does not convey any resolution of underlying issues.