hi i'm new here, more or less actually, i've known the forum for a few years but i come here just to read. I have been in a relationship with my wife for 16 years. Our marriage is good, we have a child and when we got married she already knew my secret. But today she doesn't accept it at all, it's very difficult. I don't have any alone time for cding, and my only option at the moment was my therapist who suggested I get dressed during therapy.
Someone goes through this situation when, at the time of dating, she already knew and even accepted to practice with me, but after the marriage it got worse until it reached the point of her not accepting even if I did it alone.
lately I've been taking medications for depression and anxiety and this affects my libido a little, and it also reduces my desire to dress a little, but there isn't a day that I don't think about it, even with a lesser desire. I want to keep my marriage but I'm at a point where I can't even talk about this with my wife about this desire.

edit I'm 35yrs old.