Thread: An outburst from a new member.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi jujudreaming. Welcome to the forum!

I sure do hate to hear that your wife isn't accepting of your dressing..... Myself, along with other members here, I'm sure can relate. I'm divorced and I've worn pantyhose for practically my entire life, didn't get into heavily CD'ing until just a couple of years ago. However, I've always had a desire to CD, I just couldn't do it when I was married, because my ex-wife didn't even accept me so much as wearing pantyhose, she hated it, let alone accepting CD'ing..... However, there was once while I was married, I had a night away from my ex-wife and had a chance to go to the store and buy makeup, a dress, shoes, a bra, something to stuff the bra with, then to another store for a wig. I had stayed in a hotel room that night, because my ex-wife along with some of her lady friends were throwing a Mary Kay party and, of course, "no men allowed" so that's why I had to stay in a hotel room for the night. So, I took full advantage of that night and got all dolled up, just for a little while and went out in public. Granted, this was YEARS ago and I don't have any pics of that, unfortunately. I had also shaved the top half of my chest, as well as my arms and legs before going out CD'd that night, (my ex-wife already knew that I shave my legs and wore pantyhose). But before going to bed that night, I cleaned off the makeup as best I could, but didn't get it all off and when I got home the next morning, of course she noticed my hairless arms and top half of my chest, as well as some remnants of makeup and she confronted me on it..... I came clean with her and told her what I did. That was one of the worst arguments that she and I had, because it did NOT go well with her at all..... I mean, I can understand because when women want a man, they typically want a 100% MAN, not a girly man, or a crossdresser. Now of course, I mean no offense to that, but it's typically the truth.

But anyway yeah, that's why I can relate.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 09-15-2021 at 03:30 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.