Thread: Having fun in a small community

Having fun in a small community

For those of you that have not read my previous threads spanning som 6 years now. I live in a small hamlet of 11 people in south west France. I have lived here since 2004 and all of my neighbours knew me before "Bobbi" emerged, when that happened all was well and I have been accepted just as if nothing had gone before except that now i live my life in skirts and tops and have no problems anywhere I go.
    When I have work to do round the house/garden, on a warm day I usually wear a skort (askirt with shorts underneath) and tee shirt which is what I was wearing today, if it is hotter i wear a bikini top, again my neighbours have seen me dressed both ways.
    Today after finishing some renovation work in my kitchen I had some rubbish bags to go to the bins a short way up the road from my house. I carried the first two bags and met nobody but on the second time carrying three bags I saw a couple of my neighbours and as usual we greeted each warmly and Didier said you have eating a lot and laughed and I laughed as well and said yes and said I have three more bags to take to the bins and then the fun side of me kicked in, I grabbed my small spare tummy tyre and wobbled it followed by wobbling my boobs!! and replying yes lot's. Again we laughed like a couple of school kids! Didier, like some has got a "pot belly" a result of good living round here and I patted his tummy and asked when is the baby due!!! again we laughed and laughed.
    I thought I would share this little episode of my life living 24/7 dressed. Generally I have a good sense of humour and share it where I can, being careful where needed. Today I was among friends and it was so good and enjoyable.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

That sounds wonderful to just do your own thing and have everyone just treat you like a friend/neighbor!

That is really fun and which we all need it right now and thank for sharing.

Thank you, getting to where i am now has not been without setbacks. I have lost expat friends along the way. But as some say were they true friends at all?. Now of course some years have passed since my coming out, the dust has settled and I can lead my new life as I feel fit to do so
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobbi, Having fun and being accepted is a wonderful thing, you always make me smile and this is no exception. Thanks
    Crissy

Thanks for this update Bobbi. It's good to hear that things have turned out as well for you as they have, and that you're happy.

Karen

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That kind of hands on joshing makes u all over there sound more like a family or very close friends than unrelated friendly neighbors, Bobbi?

Where I live, personal references like that and touching r not considered proper. And, I'm leaving out the CD aspects all together!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!