I have very mixed feelings about my life of dressing. The first I remember is my Mon forcing me to wear a pair of my sisters pink panties. Her reason I really don't know. My age at the time was barely five. I spent the day staying out of sight behind the barn.Late that afternoon I needed to relieve myself and when I undid my trousers I saw the pink color. But somehow my thoughts changed to "OH HOW NICE! I realized I liked them very much. But I couldn't let anyone know. Later that year my father came back and moved us to the city. He hadn't changed,still a womanizer,but with a full family not so likely to be drafted. The year "1942"! The World at war! As I explored my new surroundings I found a box in the shed that contained a large amount of ladies clothing. I took a pair of the panties and put them in my undie drawer for later. That evening I put them on under my shortie pj's. My sister noticed and quickly pointed it out to my parents! I immediately found out that when my mom forced it, it was ok, but done on my own worse sin! I wouldn't tell where I got the panties, but someone knew as the box of clothing was gone the next time I looked!Of course at my young age I didn't ponder who. I will write more of my life if anyone is interested in my 80 plus years.