I was packing for my Metropolis trip thats when I noticed something funny. In guy mode my packing consisted of my small toiletry bag with the essentials, a change of clothes or 2 and sleep bottoms. It would all fit in a duffel bag I was good for a weekend like that then I had to pack for Brandie. I did not realize how much stuff I needed toiletry's Nair, lotion, razor, makeup, wig, 3 pairs of boots and a pair of flats, 4 outfits and their accessories just to name a few. When I got done laying out everything I needed I had to use my luggage that I hardly ever use. When I was there I took a hot shower and Naired everything then shaved what I missed including my face when dried I had to lotion up and wait til that dried. In the morning I had to wake up an hour early to shave and do my makeup and get my outfit together. On my way out I grabbed my small wallet and then realized where do I put my car keys??? Oh and driving in heels well thats a learning curve in of itself. After my weekend and walking a mile in a woman's heels I appreciate what they go through everyday. Would I do this again......Hello yea I love being a woman if for only a few days.
Huggs