Thread: Camille days coming soon - Finally!

Camille days coming soon - Finally!

My wife and I are giving each other some "breaks" from COVID, quarantining and parenting soon. Among those, in November she'll take our daughter to an AirBnB for a couple of days, and in December I am renting a local AirBnB for 2 days of alone time. All that means opportunity to dress for the first time since late 2019!!

I am positively giddy with excitement, especially for 2 whole days as Camille in December in a beautiful AirBnB house. Lots of photos to come from that stay, for sure.

Here are the outfits I've purchased so far: photos here.

I'll probably purchase a couple more.

Just wanted to share my excitement!!
    <3 Camille

Sounds really exciting Camille...what a nice break it will be. Thanks for posting the outfits too...#5 and 6 are great, and I LOVE #8 - gonna look for that one for myself. Thanks for sharing!

Can't wait to see all your adventure and pic, most likely you are not getting much sleep while trying all different outfits.
    Just a thought check out the place for spy camera before getting too comfortable.
    Last edited by xam; 09-16-2021 at 10:43 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Looks like a body con outfit?

Mite I suggest getting some hip/butt pads before u take your trip?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nice outfits for your trip, Camille, enjoy.

Camille: You're going to have a Good time!
    SuziH

Bought a few new items and added them to the link I shared! I should be good for now.