Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Stuck in a Dress

Got Stuck in a Dress

Tried on one of my wife's dresses, and could not get it off! It was a floral, cap sleeve, dress with a long zipper in back. It was tight in the bust, with my bra and forms on, so that when I was done prancing around, I could not reach the zipper, or get it over my bust, without risking seam tearing. I finally reached the bra clasps, undid those, and removed the bra. This enabled me to pull the dress up enough to reach the zipper. I was laughing the whole time at my contortions and the sight of me trying to get out of something I so liked wearing. Lucky no one came home as I made my Houdini escape.

As I am in a non-CD-supportive marriage, I could not share this funny story with my wife. I wish I could. I am happy I could share it with you, my sisters.

Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Opps!

Maybe best to just wear your own clothes, lol

Julie,

Yes I would not mess with the wife?s things without explicit permission. I made that mistake years ago and she stuck that dress in the trash. I know better now.

Anyhow, I have done the same thing with my clothing before and I have even gotten panicked to the point I was willing to cut it off if I had to. It would be better than to get caught that way, so I did some funny gyrations myself, haha.

Sandi

NO NO NO NO NO!

You are in a non CD supportive marriage and you are trying on your wife's clothes?! How many posts have there been about the wrongness and possible consequences of this kind of behavior. What if you wrecked the dress? How would you explain it?
    I suspect you could have gotten your own dress and worn it to breakfast and it would have gotten less of a reaction than it would have if you ruined hers trying it on on the sneak.

IT might be funny on a TV sitcom but it wouldn't be funny to her.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Aspiring Member
    Awkward in various ways!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

My wife knows I try on her things and has even blessed it. Yes, that is supportive on some level. She just doesn't want to see it, or talk about it.

I have sneaked many a try-on. Never again.

I can just imagine your Houdini Contortions……made me laugh .
    Thanks for sharing.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Congratulations that you can wear a women's dress that zips up in back. The last one I found to fit me was when I was about 13, and I had a wire attached to the zipper so I could get it up and down. One time the wire came off, and I did the Houdini gyrations, lol.

I have a few back zipper dresses. To zip them up I reach down and around with both hands. One hand pulls down the dress as hard as I dare, the other pulls up the zipper. I go with the zip as far as I can, then reach over the shoulders with both hands. One hand gathers up the two sides of the dress and I pull it up as hard as I dare, the other hand grabs the zipper and pulls it up. I might grab the sides of the dress and pull up the dress on the sides before I do the second half of my contortionists act.

The only time I couldn't get out of a dress is when I had my extra long glue on nails and I could not grab the zipper, my nails got in the way. I gave up and slept in the dress that night and my wife helped peal me out in the morning. I could have removed my nails, but wanted to wear them the next day.
    my wife doesn't need to worry about me wearing her dresses. She tips the scales at a beefy 105 pounds. I am getting closer, I lost another five pounds in the last couple months.

Back zipper plus sweat is the real lethal combination

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Been in similar situations a number of times, Julie. Only with my own dresses!

The ones that slip on over my head r the worst! And, more I struggle, the titer they get!

I've discovered that's part of the problem! Because I perspire more when struggling! If I simply sit down and relax for a few minutes, I dry and the dresses slide off much easier!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    That's a no-no with some really bad consequences. I remember when I snapped the strap on my mother's one and only black bra. Terrifying.

Julie, You were lucky with this one, it could have turned out much worse
    Crissy

Reality Check
    I will post the same warning as the others: Don't try on or wear your wife's clothes without her express permission. Ever!

What would you have done if you couldn't get out of the dress and she came home? What would you have done if you damaged the dress while wearing it or trying to get out of it?

Buy your own clothes.
    Krisi

You should be able to slip your dress up a bit after zipping it down partway. Are you buying your dresses too small?

Banned Read only
    I've gotten stuck in my own a few times, but that's because I have hyper-flexibility in my shoulders and can do up a back zip that I then don't have the physical strength to do in the opposite direction.

Never try my wife's clothes. She's a foot and 100lbs less than me, so it'd never happen even if I wanted it to.

Banned Read only
    Women know. They know when you move their things. They know when you hang them back up 11 millimeters off from where they left them. They can smell your scent (even if you took a shower 15 minutes before) on their stuff. They always know. If your wife is not cool with you wearing her things, don't.

Guess what dress she wore today...yep. She is quite transparent, and showed no sign of the coincidence. As for noticing clothes movement, she is also quite messy. Doubt she would ever notice. And if she did, would never pass up a chance to beat me up over it.

Either way, I'm going to stick with my things from now on. Not worth the potential issues, and the ones here.

I tried on my wife's swimsuit once, it had some bone-type thing that helped position the cleavage and I broke it trying to take it off. Made up some garbage about how I was playing with it while sitting on the can, which I think she bought (this was all long before The Talk). Got much more careful after that.

I eventually got permission to try her things on if I wanted, but without the OK it's risky to say the least.

Oh, yes, I remember that happening to me once.
    Similar situation. She was unaware at the time (don't flame me ladies, I know it's wrong) and it was a bridesmaid's dress she had worn once...once. It hung in the closet for years and I was just so drawn to it. After donning it and enjoying the feeling it came time to remove it and OMG, I'm stuck. Same situation. Can't reach the zipper without fear of a seam bursting. Finally found a coat hanger, repurposed it and was able to get the zipper down.
    Never did that again.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Ahh! Unanticipated dress bondage. What a bonus.
    Too bad wifey didn't catch you and just say, "Maybe you need to stay like that for a while!"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Julie, Too funny. I have been caught in my own dress before, but never my wife's.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

hilarious, Julie. And I know that wiggle to get to the bra too well except it never happened with my SOs clothes

I got myself in situation where I couldn't take off a dress when trying it on in a big department store. Stuck zipper. I just couldn't unzip it or take it off and had to ask a random woman trying her things in a changing room to help me with a zipper. So embarrassing, because I was shopping as a man. She helped me, but she found the situation very funny. She couldn't keep her serious face on and started laughing when trying to unzip the dress. She managed to do it eventually, but not before many other people using a dressing room saw me. I was probably completely red in a face from embarrassment. It happened before Covid and I didn't even have face mask on.