Thread: A first for me

A first for me

This past August i whent for a two day in the middle of the week camping trip. I when to a little known jem of a camp site in our province. I spent the whole time under dressed, but only about 85% of it full female clothing(cant possibly pass as female) Had a nee length denim skirt on with a nice loose fitting top while in the camp site. Lots of bush in between sites. Yoga pants and t-shirt when out exploring creek bed and surrounding area. Only seen a couple of other people but never interacted with them. Felt exilerating yet nervous. Had a wonderful time and hope to do it again next year for a longer period of time.
    Last edited by Amanda77; 09-23-2021 at 12:52 AM.

Congrats, Amanda, that really does sound exhilarating! While I'm still a bit hesitant to do take that public first step myself, I think it's great that you chose a safe space you seem to know well as your first "out" location. Minimizing physical risk and increasing one's comfort level seems to be the most solid equation for venturing out.

Way to go! I love dressing somewhat while hiking and climbing. It seems that 3/4 of the women I see are wearing some form of yoga pant/ hiking tights whether capris or full length. Just be part of the in crowd, wear them proudly. Mostly no one comments although sometimes you can watch their eyes checking you out. The most anyone has said to me was something about “ nice tights”. I totally agreed with them and told them so. And, there is nothing wrong with relaxing in a skirt in camp.

Sounds wonderful. I often wear a hiking kilt on the trail along with a T-shirt that is obviously designed for women. I get a good deal of comments and they are mostly nice, but then there are those that frown. Each to his own. No trouble with anybody. I have to admit that hiking in a skirt or kilt is so much better than wearing pants. You stay so much cooler, but it does have its hazards - mosquitos and thorny shrubbery.
    Last edited by GretchenM; 09-23-2021 at 09:04 AM.