Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you gone commando?

Have you gone commando?

Ok, I've waited to ask this question for ages but not had the courage. I'd like to know, to those of you who go out, whether you've ever gone out with nothing under your dress or skirt (except maybe a bra)? In the UK, they call this going commando. I don't know if this term is used elsewhere. If you have gone commando, how does it make you feel? Do you have certain clothes in which you can/would do it? How short have you dared go? Have you been out on a windy day? Does that make it even more exciting? Do you take a spare pair of knickers in your handbag? Where have you been? Does the thought of it turn you on? What would you say are the legal implications? Did anyone know about, figure it out or even see something? Have you taken photos? Have you wanted to take photos but not dared? Have you posted a photo to this forum that was taken when you were without knickers? Or do you have one you would like to post below? To those who have supportive partners, would you admit you've done it or would like to do it to her? And finally, to those who don't go out, do you think you'd like to go out commando?

in public, i only go commando when i'm wearing a long dress. I generally don't want to draw attention to my crotch while i'm out running errands so I tend to do it more when i'm at home. It does feel nice but the idea of wearing a short skirt on a windy day is more likely to give me anxiety than to turn me on lol

I haven't gone commando and think if I did while wearing a short skirt and I got turned on the secret would be over..Panties maintain control and it would'nt be dressing without them..

Sounds like exhibitionist behavior. I'm not sure if all crossdressers have an exhibitionist fetish but I have a little. But not for my boy parts. I always wear panties or panty hose when going out or when I'm in. I do like to wear micro mini skirts or booty shorts which show a little butt sometimes, but not in general public. That's for clubs. I also like to show lots of cleavage with low cut or keyhole blouses while wearing breast plates.

But my dangly parts? Nope. Those are always securely tucked away. Certainly not very feminine.

No, not in public. The expression is known in the states too but isn't used very often.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I don't go out, but if I did I would not go commando. I would be to afraid of betting excited and the big guy would become quite obvious!

I don't go out dressed, except for driving sometimes, but at home and in the yard a dress, skirt, or miniskirt just feels better without panties. It's not a turn-on (anymore), just comfort. I do have a couple of dresses that are so short that if I don't wear panties or a thong I can't sit without junk popping out, so I always wear something with them.

And yes, going commando is the right term here in the US as well.

No not even once.

Sorry, When I go out I am fully attired. My luck I would get pinched by the fashion police for a misdeed.

Nope. Wearing panties is a big part of what I enjoy about cding. Why skip it?

I wear panties out myself. While at home it could be either way depending on what I am wearing.

Years and years ago before I really went out in public I would sneak out at night for a walk.
    Sometimes I would go commando (we call it that in the US too) and it was exciting. And because it was exciting I would never do it when truly in public. It would be a sure tell to those around me.

These days I always wear panties.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Never, I always wear something to smooth out my midsection.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, never! Whether I dress at home or out makes no difference. I dress for me first. And, anything looking or feeling male is a BIG turn off for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Only once, when wearing a kilt to a wedding.

I would never dream of it otherwise, tucked and smooth, the only way to travel.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi MiniRock.

Well, "going commando" is certainly a term used in the USA and of course, it means going without underwear..... But me no, I've never done that while dressed. Although, I might have probably done that while wearing pantyhose, just without panties. But of course, I do not have any pictures of that and if I did, the rules of this forum forbid posting such pics.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Hi MiniRock, what a fun thread. I don't go out and if I ever did would probably not go commando style (that silly expression never gets old). I can understand the upside of feeling a little breeze in the basement when it gets hot, but other than that, one of the advantages of being crossdressed, in my humble opinion, is to finally have the family jewels and flagpole disciplined with cotton and hose and not visiting the neighborhood in all directions nor itching anymore.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    I've gone out a time or two without wearing panties, but I've had pantyhose on. I've never gone without one or the other, and almost always both.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Nope---Besides "Panties" are a standard part of the outfit.

I never tried that. Too much scaredy-cat for something daring like that.

Really hard to maintain a tuck going commando.

Sometimes, depending on the style of skirt and the circumstances.

I only go commando when wearing my kilt in full military dress.

Male or female mode, never have. I've always wanted to own a legit kilt in my family tartan, and only then would I do so.
    I just want to be me, and be happy.

yes, I have a few dresses and skirts, where it's not a problem.
    I carry undies in my handbag, not sure about more exciting, but a lot nicer than being constricted.
    I didn't wear under ware to the doctors, but then I was about to have a telescope (well it felt like a telescope) stuck up my behind. Doctor and young trainee had a good look, asked if I was gay so I replied "no, why would it fix the problem", he said "no, it would make it worse".

IMG_20180506_072638.jpg IMG_20180121_081339.jpg

This is the skirt I wore to the doctors without underwear (I think I wore the same skirt when wife went to the doctors on her birthday and I was her support crew & driver and afterward we went to a cafe at the local botanic gardens)
    IMG_20170831_160746.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz