Ok, I've waited to ask this question for ages but not had the courage. I'd like to know, to those of you who go out, whether you've ever gone out with nothing under your dress or skirt (except maybe a bra)? In the UK, they call this going commando. I don't know if this term is used elsewhere. If you have gone commando, how does it make you feel? Do you have certain clothes in which you can/would do it? How short have you dared go? Have you been out on a windy day? Does that make it even more exciting? Do you take a spare pair of knickers in your handbag? Where have you been? Does the thought of it turn you on? What would you say are the legal implications? Did anyone know about, figure it out or even see something? Have you taken photos? Have you wanted to take photos but not dared? Have you posted a photo to this forum that was taken when you were without knickers? Or do you have one you would like to post below? To those who have supportive partners, would you admit you've done it or would like to do it to her? And finally, to those who don't go out, do you think you'd like to go out commando?