Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you gone commando?

I do at times in the house but for me I enjoy wearing pretty panties instead. My wife will never get caught without panties on and she told me in her school days a lot of her friends would go commando even wearing short skirts. I didn't believe her and I was proven wrong a few weeks ago. We went to a concert and it was windy and I seen 2 forsure, and a couple of other ones may have had those string thongs. I don't know if I to ever take that step out the door, I can't even imagine going without panties. Maybe I'm just old school.

As the old saying goes If there is anything under your kilt, then it ain't a kilt!!!!!

No, it's uncomfortable to me.

hello Minirock,
    It is not for me - I am a cross-dresser not a no-dresser, nor a Scot in a kilt.
    stay healthy!
    luv, J

I would never consider going out commando. For some strange reason I am attracted to yellow jackets. They love to pester me and the last thing I need is to be stung down there!

it was a very hot day and i was dressed in a shorter dress. I was sweating due to the heat and decided to loosen things up down there, so commando it was. When I got to my last stop, I got out, went inside of the business, and did not shopping. I did not realize I was still commando until I was in line to check out. I noticed the slight bulge, but I don't think anyone else did. Unique experience to say the least.

No

Would never go commando. Could not bear not being able to tuck that thing away.
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

I have at home and in the yard. But only with linger dress or skirt if outside. Don't need an indecent exposure charge. I dknt think I'd ever do it in a short dress or skirt. Don't like having it and really don't want others knowing it is there or seeing it.

In the privacy of my home I prefer just a slip and maybe a petticoat under my skirts and dresses.
    Vale

Platinum Member
    A part of my dressing experience is wearing a nylon panty under a nylon full or half slip. I only wear dresses; no pants. I love the feel of nylon sliding over nylon under my dress. As to going commando in male mode, I did that for my tour in Nam. I was in the infantry and humped 24/7 in 100+ degrees and high humidity. A person sweated profusely. Your fatigues were soaked in sweat. If you wore army issue boxer shorts they'd ride up and strangle your nuts and cause chaffing which would lead to a case of jungle rot in your crotch area. Painful and very unpleasant.

Has anyone wondered why it's called "going commando"? Aren't commandos big tough manly men with guns and knives ready to fight and kill? Why would such people skip underwear? Are they so tough that they can use their ******s to crush skulls? Perhaps there are some Special Forces types on here that can explain.

Edit: the censored word is a euphemism for male genitalia which I used because I thought it was safe enough to not be censored. Shows what I know. Oh well, you get the gist.
    Last edited by OrdinaryAverageGuy; 09-20-2021 at 07:47 PM.

"Perhaps there are some Special Forces types on here that can explain." The explanation is in the response above yours, but I'll recap.

Not "Special Forces", but going without underwear is much more comfortable in hot, humid environments. Especially when you're loaded down with gear and personal hygiene is difficult.

Thanks Michelle I somehow missed that. Regardless I'm wondering if that's where the phrase came from. I used to go commando with jeans in hot weather to avoid the elastic from my undies sticking and rolling up, now I'm more likely to wear underwear in the same situations to avoid heat rash a little lower. With skirts I love the swishing of the fabric, which underwear can interfere with, but I avoid horribly sweaty activities (usually) in skirts.

Women?s clothing is not made to accommodate male anatomy, and therefore if you don?t want to be obscene, you tuck, which means no commando.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Women?s clothing is not made to accommodate male anatomy, and therefore if you don?t want to be obscene, you tuck, which means no commando.
    Well, maybe you're a Ron Jeremy clone, but for most of us, a pleated skirt or dress can mask it good enough. A pencil skirt or tight dress is another matter, and I don't wear them for that exact reason. But you do you.

OK, I admit one time. The breeze felt great. I was on a road trip and stopped at some overlooks.

Yes, I have seen women do this. I was a TA in college and had a large lecture class. One day, in the middle of talking about something undoubtedly important, this girl in one of the front rows, spreads her legs and I get the view she was wanting me to have. No, I didn’t just keep on lecturing, lost my train of thought, pretty humorous. I am sure that was her intent as in these large lecture classes, I knew very few students. A memory to this day.

Platinum Member
    My brother worked at Macy's on Herald Square one year while in college in the 1960's. He sold women's shoes. He told me it was not unusual for women to go sans panties and intentionally make that fact known. It was the era of the mini skirt.

Me when dressed? Um no.

But I did know a gorgeous GG lady who insisted that she didn't wear panties at all. I never got to verify her story though. She was way too much of a lady, and I was firmly stuck in the "Friend Zone."

Never understood the 'going commando' phrase; never heard it until the early 1990's. The guys who I knew who were in the service, all said that they never went without underwear when they were in combat. So I think it's just a phrase that some guy created, in order to feel better about letting his penis and testicles hang lose; much the same, as the culture that started wearing their shorts down past their knees, in the effort to get people to believe that their dong's were so long that they had to do that, since they also needed to let their genitalia swing freely in the breeze since it was so big, so long, and so overheated.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I always like the feeling of tucking and without underwear in a mini dress.
    If u mean without tucking or no underwear then its a turn off for many.

Materials i found to feel best are Silk, Satin blend and other soft smooth materials.

No never, I love my panties too much
    Crissy

Silver Member
    It can get you in deep trouble if the wrong person sees too much.

Never, not even in the house.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

I suggest if anyone wants to go commando use lots of tape. Lots. IMO

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    If you need that airy feeling just get the Jockey lace all over panties. If you are more then average sized then don't.