Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Learning As I Go

Welcome Marcy! I am glad you dropped your first post in this thread because the advice I have gotten from everyone here is excellent. I am going to try many of these suggestions because they sound great. I appreciate all the advice!

Linda, and you other ladies, don't fret the removal of lipstick, as it's really quite easy. Wipe off all you can with a facial tissue then using a regular paper towel dampen it with some milk, regular cow's milk, and wipe your lips with it. Any residue not taken off by the tissue will be gone with the milk and paper towel. It will leave your lips slightly red but that is from the abrasion of the towel and not something to worry about as it will go away shortly.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Just another 'Gurl'
    You are correct it is definitely a process. Women start learning about makeup from their mothers when they are little. I never started with makeup until my late 20s.
    Just another man in a dress