Thread: wife came home early

wife came home early

My wife came home from work early Friday and there I was women's clothing from head to toe. I was surprised to hear the door open and from my office there was no way to get around how I was dressed. She said hi, came over and gave me a kiss as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Now she has known for years, but other than Halloween and a trip to the Ren Fair, had only seen my clothes when she went looking for them. But I've also had my nails painted for almost two years and worn panties and women's pants for the better part of three years. But not fully dressed like this.

This weekend has been a good weekend for us talking. And we are doing pretty damn good. 1000% better than almost 20 years ago when I just blurted out in the shower one morning that I liked to wear women's clothing.

She's been more open to seeing what I'll wear and being ok with that, with me being willing to change when she needs if what I'm wearing doesn't work for her at that moment. Like Friday evening I wore a women's t-shirt and bra, she asked that I just take the bra off before we went out. It was a little too much too quick, and we talked about it some more as the weekend has gone on.

I felt good to feel like the secret I've held forever, and being more open with the one I love.

I just had to tell someone that.

Billie, I'm glad that your wife accepted who you are.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

So cool.
    I wish my wife would except who I am.
    I don't want to dress in front of her but I wish I didn't have to hide everything even my feeling about woman's fashions !
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Glad to hear you opened up . Had a great weekend talking . Wonderful to read .
    Do your best to not hide, keep secrets from here on out. If you think she is ready and needs other GGs to chat with tell her about FAB . In case she feels in the closet with you we are here. Anyways
    Happy for you both.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Thank you, hopefully this continues like it has this weekend and I'm not jumping the gun.

That's fantastic, Billie. I told my wife a few weeks back, after 35 years of CDing in secret. She said she'd thought I was doing it, having seen the way I put away her laundry. Since then, we have had great fun buying underwear and clothes for me.

That's great, Billie. My wife is ok with me in heels, bra/breast forms, skirts or dresses. She says make up and wig would be too much for her to handle. So I now openly hang my skirts, blouses, dresses, along with my pumps in my closet. Also, I showed her the Katie and Laura website where they have a guide for men who wear women's panties. She was quite surprised at that. I also have my own lingerie drawer with bras, panties, half slips, camisoles and garter belts. She told me whenever the pink fog hits me to be comfortable and just get dressed as a woman. It feels great not having to hide anymore.
    Tina

Billie, Beautiful story and lucky you!
    Crissy

Always good to hear a positive story, especially when it comes to a wife who's willing to try. As much as we would love to blow the door wide open, we don't want it to hit us in the face. I have come on aggressive in the past and my wife couldn't handle it. I feel that they come around slowly on there own pace. Take it slow and hopefully we will be reading many more of these happy stories from you. Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Lunamoon View Post
    Since then, we have had great fun buying underwear and clothes for me.
    I agree, shopping for women's clothes together is a ten on the Richter scale.

You have a good wife - keep talking

I felt good to feel like the secret I've held forever, and being more open with the one I love.
    Your lucky that it didnt end badly and please talk and work with her.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Billie, when I first saw this post, I thought it was going to be a horror story, a cautionary tale. So glad to see it was a positive message. Openness, non-sneakiness and patience with our SO seems to be the key to good outcomes, from what I have read here and am trying to apply to my own situation...so glad to see it's working for you, and your relationship is in good shape.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-21-2021 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Update- Link removed

Reality Check
    I got to where I am with my wife by introducing things slowly. Like wearing a bra and panties, then padding the bra, then wearing a blouse, a skirt, adding hip padding, a wig, etc. all over a period of several months. I believe that worked out better for me than if I just let her come home one day to find me fully decked out as a woman.
    Krisi

Wonderful development for you. I think it shows that for some it takes a long time for a wife to accept the need for dressing or the existence of another identity in her husband. You can read the science and thus come to understand it, but that is not the same as living with a person that is that way. The piece by piece approach often fails to generate acceptance because, in part, the pieces are added too quickly and without evidence that the wife has accepted the last piece introduced. And of course, some women will never accept it in their husband. That goes to the matter of the husband recognizing when the wife has accepted another piece of the puzzle and fitting it into place in her mind. And recognziing that requires both empathy and communication on the part of the husband. It looks like you have done a good job, Billie, and you communicate with your wife (that's a big deal). But keep in mind that she may also have a limit somewhere - try not to break through that boundary fence and you will be good. And it may not be a good idea to ask her where the boundary is - that could be interpreted as have a grand plan you are working to manipulate her - most people do not take those kinds of plans very well and it is very controlling to have such a plan.

Platinum Member
    Nice to read an account of acceptance, not matter how limited. It's totally better than reading accounts of guys running and hiding and concealed their femme clothes when a wife arrives home unexpectedly. I can see those being worked into a sitcom on television. Every morning, lie to today, I am banging away on the keyboard with an ankle length heavy robe under which is a nightie, panty and bra. Sometimes my wife gets up early and sees me on the computer on her way to the bathroom, waves high and goes back to bed. I do wonder, even though in a DADT marriage, what she would say if she realized what I was wearing.