My wife came home from work early Friday and there I was women's clothing from head to toe. I was surprised to hear the door open and from my office there was no way to get around how I was dressed. She said hi, came over and gave me a kiss as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Now she has known for years, but other than Halloween and a trip to the Ren Fair, had only seen my clothes when she went looking for them. But I've also had my nails painted for almost two years and worn panties and women's pants for the better part of three years. But not fully dressed like this.

This weekend has been a good weekend for us talking. And we are doing pretty damn good. 1000% better than almost 20 years ago when I just blurted out in the shower one morning that I liked to wear women's clothing.

She's been more open to seeing what I'll wear and being ok with that, with me being willing to change when she needs if what I'm wearing doesn't work for her at that moment. Like Friday evening I wore a women's t-shirt and bra, she asked that I just take the bra off before we went out. It was a little too much too quick, and we talked about it some more as the weekend has gone on.

I felt good to feel like the secret I've held forever, and being more open with the one I love.

I just had to tell someone that.