I was always complaining about carrying my phone, wallet and keys in my pocket and always pulling up my pants. My wife bought me a male cross bag and Friday night I wore it out, I thought I wasn't a stereotype person but it felt like everyone was staring at me. This is why I have so much respect for all of you who go out dressed, it must take a lot of courage and confidence.
My son in law wears one but he's a bigger boy and it blends in with him and I asked him how he wears it and if he notices people staring at him. He told me that I have to hold my head high and "OWM IT" with confidence and look back at them like there the one with the problem for not using one, and that does not only apply with that but with everything in general. That was great advice and it came in handy this morning. I was outside and the lady across the street came over for some small talk, her 2 yr old son ran over to me and we gave high fives and our secret hand shake we joke with. The kid ran off and she came close to me and asked me if I was wearing a thong. I guess when I bent over to greet her son she seen it, instead of freaking out I took my son in laws advice and "OWN IT". I gave her a wink and told her that yes I do wear one and how about if we keep it our little secret. Surprisingly she gave me a devil like grin and said off course and winked back at me. Well I don't know how good she could keep a secret but I felt like I owned it. I thought I would share that and I guess we have to have a positive attitude.