Thread: Oops!

Reality Check

Oops!

We are getting ready to move and sell our house so the real estate agent (a friend of my wife's) is walking around the house looking things over and telling us what to do to make it more attractive to buyers.

There's a sort of "half closet" in the main closed that I built to make use of some wasted space. It's where my wife keeps some of her purses and where I keep my purses and my wig. She opens the door and there is my wig, on it's stand in all its glory for everyone to see!

She turns to my wife and says "Is that your wig (wife's name)?" My wife said "It could be." (She, Like I was caught by surprise.)

At least that's all she saw, my boobs and hips are on a different shelf, pretty well covered by "normal" clothing.
    Krisi

No way around it -we can be as stealth as we want, or as DADT as we think we are, or whatever arrangement-artifacts of our dressing are going to appear from time to time. Just another reason why full disclosure is so important to keep a relationship intact...I hope this does not cause a problem for you.

Reality Check
    My wife knows about my dressing and sees me dressed and wearing the wig fairly often. It's letting my "secret hobby" out that worries her.

My wig is very close to her normal hair length and color. I suppose that makes the idea of it being her wig a little more believeable.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    I think we all fear that "oops" moment. When my daughter was three she opened the bottom draw of my armoire, opened a gift box that I get my negligible amount of femme garments in at the time, and, yanked out a vivid red Vanity Fair bra. That led to "The Talk" with my wife who found her holding the bra. It could have been worse, if our daughter dragged into into the living room when people were visiting. I don't know if it would have been comical or horrifying for her to explain the sexy red bra she knew nothing about. Such is the life to a closeted cross dresser!!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why r u worried, Krisi? That your agent will turn down the commission and make u find another agent to list your house?

Or, that rules of real estate disclosure r so strict your agent will have to reveal that a crossdresser lives in the house?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reality Check
    My worry is because the real estate agent is a personal friend of my wife's.

Part of the "deal" with my wife is that nobody else knows about my "hobby".
    Krisi