Thread: OTT Cross Dressing

OTT Cross Dressing

Why the urge to explode on the scene with exaggerated femininity?

I was in the supermarket today, wearing a bra with a soft & modest bust, plus leggings & trainers, which is what most women seem to wear.

At the counter was an apparition of sheer beauty, over 6 feet tall, with sheer black tights and tight mini-skirt parallel with my shoulders, thanks to her gorgeous 4" heels. She had long blond hair, and a tight top carrying a massive bust.

Our paths crossed and I did my best to expose my boobs & straps. I'm sure she recognised that I was wearing a bra, and gave me a wry smile.

She was so out of place, belonging on the catwalk rather than the supermarket isle, but I would live to have the confidence to wear such clicky heels!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused, Val. Was it a woman or trans u saw? And, I'm not sure if u do, or don't approve of her Over The Top presentation?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Dang! I always miss out on the fun!

Joking aside, you have absolutely nothing to be intimidated by. It sounds to me like you were most appropriately dressed, not over the top like this person was. As much fun as it may be for some that can pull it off, its kind of show-offy, don't you think? Besides, there's lots of casual attire that you can wear that can still make the wearer appear hot as blazes .

I to am a little confused. who was the OTT person?
    It makes me think of the first time I went all by myself to take photos of the DQs at a local drag show
    I wore a long blonde wig half way down my back, "FULL!" make up, a plaid peasant top worn off shoulder 3 " down each arm, my DD forms in a strapless bra, a metallic blue MINI-skirt, Black Net Pattie-hose, Black Shinny 4" heels, Rhinestone encrusted clutch purse, and of course my Yellow foam covered Nikon D5300 Camera. I had on almost as much makeup as some of the Drag Queens I was there to photograph.
    You might say I was way OTT for my job, but it was fun.
    Oh and I had to drive 11 miles from home to get there with my 4" heels on and then drive home via a fuel station and a drive-through hamburger stand.
    I, to this day do not know what in my mind possesses me to do things like that. Remember, I normally am a closeted crossdresser.
    Working the drag shows tends me make me go wacko.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 09-21-2021 at 06:43 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Sounds like you were both over the top!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I generally go OTT or retro when I dress----Doesn't matter too much, since I do not go out anyway. I think it is either it is to intensify the "Separation" between my male self and "Marina" (as I do consider MY CDing as escaping from "Me" and becoming someone else) OR it might be to increase the "masking effect" making myself even MORE unrecognizable. Perhaps a bit of a lack of confidence in my disguise.------That's how I see it , anyway.

Platinum Member
    You did not mention the time of day. Was she going to or coming from a party? Trans woman, cross dresser, natural woman? If she is an elementary school teacher headed to class, then she was OTT.

You be you
    Let others be themselves.
    Some like to blend in
    Others want to get attention.

When Sher and I went to drag shows and performed in some. I would ( GG here) be totally OTT and Sher would be dressed like the girl next door..
    I get it this was a supermarket not a drag show….but that is her thing.
    You can dress for attention, or to blend in there are no rules . You do you,
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Nobody engaging in harmless pursuits should be shamed into conformity. I never understand these posts by people breaking societal norms judging other people for breaking different societal norms, it is all very Animal Farm.

(And I am also confused by the post)

This has proven to be a contentious post, being deleted, then undeleted.

I am still trying to rationalise my emotions to the event. To re-cap she was a stunning beauty, with a lovely figure, legs up to my shoulders, peerless black tights, really clicky high heels, subtle makeup and a full bust.

She appeared during the middle of the day, when everybody else was in leggings and trainers. She was also about 6' 5" tall. She was aware everybody was ogling her and when I caught her eye, I think she knew I had outed her. But I am pretty sure she outed me too, as I was displaying some bust with bra straps which were semi visible when I reached to the shelves.

My first reaction was jealousy: how could I pass as a woman with such an angel roaming the isles? I play a little game - particularly in Summer with sheer tops - to establish if I am wearing the sexiest bra. Normally, I am lacy and they are frumpy, but I lost the contest against her.

My concerns are that, in a conservative area like mine, such overt displays of transsexual femininity might lead to unwelcome aggression. For example a T girl friend was sacked from a filling station for wearing a bra, and I was asked to leave the lingerie section of the local store whilst browsing the plunge bras.

Well the first thing you should do if you want to pass is to stop trying to show off your bra.