Thread: Yes, it's me again!

Yes, it's me again!

Hello everyone. It's been quite a while since I last started a thread here and some things have improved, others may have gotten strange, so here's some of it:

>Be me
    (Oh wait, wrong website!)

I have been able to finally overcome something that has been a nuisance at the least, a concern at most. I have lost weight, 20 kg (around 44 lb) and my health has improved because of it, it's the first time in years I'm this thin, also in my healthy weight range. Every advance in this just increased my urges to crossdress and wanting to get more things, but nothing in mind yet besides maybe a skirt or a dress, however that's still not possible, since I recently don't have a cent to my name, nor have been able to get a job.

Guilt and shame have once again appeared as urges came back (and stronger than before), and as mentioned above, no budget, so I can't go to therapy, nor have any idea of what can be done, but worry not, I can say that my search history (if it was saved) hasn't been as plagued with "how to stop crossdressing urges" or similar things as it was years ago. And before anyone says anything about hobbies, no idea of how to find new ones without getting bored of them at the next hour.

So yeah, there have been improvements since last year, other things on a halt or still going slowly. In case I manage to get any income soon, any suggestions of what to get and that may be easy to conceal at home? I barely have any women's clothes since the last time I purged.

If you have gotten to this point, I hope you had or will have a nice day.

Welcome back - well done on your weight loss

Pixie, good for you on the weight loss.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Pixie,

I'll share my purging pitfalls

>Be me

>Be dressing on and off for 15 years

>Kept purging after spending money on two or three items (edit: outfits!), sometimes only having them for a month

>hated wasting money, got to stop this habit

>come to terms with crossdressing and accept myself

>now keep feminine clothes in same wardrobe alongside masculine clothes and don't see them as something to be guilty about

>those are my clothes that make me feel good and have the same value as any other item so I don't throw them anymore

Well done on your weight loss.
    How about looking at some items that aren't super fem but are more just gender neutral such as pastel coloured hoodies or skinny jeans, then theres no need to conceal them.