Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought my first bra..

Am I the only one that thinks this needs a photo to document & re-live the event.....
    Congratulations, great step down the path that many of us have taken.

Does anyone else here wear "bralette" type bras? I have a large selection of these, from sexy lingerie to the sort I wear every day - I even wear muscle back type bralette under my work clothes in the bus garage I work in !
    I don't wear or own breast forms, as my lack of testosterone has given me something to cover with a bra anyway (which I used to be very embarrassed by).

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    Bras are fun! So many choices. Now that you bought one, you can get another, and another. So many styles, materials, colors, various padding.
    For whatever reason they’re my favorite article.

Someone here turned me on to Third Love: have three. Another thread here on sports bras became this years obsession: easy to underdress with.

Also, have some lacy bras purchased to wear without forms. They still had too much shape and wrinkled up worn that way.

Folded the excess lace into the fabric cup, marked the line with a marker, cut out the excess lace and sewed the cups together again. Very easy to do and is smooth under clothing if you are underdressing or want to go out without full forms.
    Last edited by Alexis00; 09-28-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Alexis,Similar to what I did..Folded extra material and used 2 sided tape to leep the right about of shape or lack of shape..

I remember buying my first bra. I bought it at Kohl?s. It was a juniors bra in the Candies brand. I liked it so much that I bought five more over the next three weeks. All different colors different styles. I still have all of them. Congratulations on buying your first. I have a feeling it will be the first of many!
    Last edited by Staci; 09-28-2021 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Staci, so cute!

I owned more bras than my ex-wife at one point: her mother-in-law found some and she had to do some quick explaining but she did cover for me.