Thread: Documentary film

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ladies I'll try to be short (everybody knows I use a lot of words and my English is not the best...)
    If you remember, I was planning to attend to the presentation of the movie at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Ca. after dropping my wife at LAX. She is traveling to Chile to visit her 93 year old mom. The flight schedule changed and instead of a 9:00 am drop off at the airport we now had to somehow make a 2:00 pm drop off.

The change in plans now involved attending with wife. We were lucky to arrive 5 minutes before the movie started when I saw a beautiful, sexy, tall lady in a long red dress walking towards the entry of the theater, I called to her, "Jeri Ann", her greeting was so warm, more than I could Imagine. She gave me a tight hug that lasted forever for me...I even forgot to introduce my wife witch I did later while movie was running.

The movie is amazing. I hadn't had the opportunity to watch it but was great to see it in the theater. My eyes were wet with some scenes that sounded like my own life scenes.
    To watch the interview of Jeri Ann was so touching for the same I mention before and wife, seated at my right, while Jeri on my left, encourage me to help Jeri Ann when she started crying. I mention that because my wife, after several years, hard years for both, finally is showing abundant acts of support, acceptance and embracing my transition.

Unfortunately, we had to leave before the end of the film, to drive to LAX 50 minutes away, not 30 minutes as I had planned. At LAX I had to deal with extra baggage, get my wife checked in, then drive back to Miceli's Italian Restaurant where the cast, crew and special guests were celebrating. I finally met Jeri Ann while eating delicious Italian food, drinking my favorite Cuban drink, mojito...

Later we moved to The iconic Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel to keep hanging out in the hotel's famous lobby bar. A lot of people wanted to talk with me to get to know me better. A couple from Italy, Silvia and husband Mateo, shared with me about a trans girl friend that needs some help. I met Becky, Dannielle's wife who invited me and my wife to have dinner at their house in LA.

I dropped Jeri Ann in her hotel and couldn't resist to give her a tight hug. I got home around midnight after driving 70 miles.

That day was like a dream but wasn't a dream, was real...Jeri Ann is real....lol

Pictures: first is me while waiting Jeri Ann changing dress at her hotel, second both at the theater, third, Jeri Ann performing on her Harmonica, the song Over the Rainbow at Miceli's restaurant, fourth, Danielle's wife, Becky and me at the Roosevelt Hotel, last, Jeri Ann and me at the hotel lobby bar.

(Jeri Ann, feel free to edit...)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 06-21-2022 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Permission from Devi to tweak her translation into English.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION