Thread: Doctor Appointment

Doctor Appointment

Had a early morning doctor appointment last week. Had to be there before my wife got out of bed. So I had been planning what to wear for weeks. This is a follow up with my family doctor about my heart attack.

I decided to wear my white lace panties and matching white bra, black trouser socks Black slacks and a low cut white long sleeve top. Black 2 inch heel booties then I put on my makeup when I was done I put my diamond stud earrings.

I put a change of cloths in my car knowing I couldn't come home that way.

My doctor know I'm trans. She checked my heart I know she could feel my bra. Then she checked my legs for swelling and saw my boots said she had the same one in brown. Said couldn't go on hormones' because of my heart attack. Then she said I need a flu shot. Had to take my top down so the nurse could give me the shot. No one said a thing.

Have a follow up in Dec. early morning again. This next time if the wife is still sleeping late I may wear a skirt and top plus wear a wig that I didn't wear this time.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Glenda, Good for you! I always wear panties to the Dr but that is about it.
    Crissy

Glad all is well