Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out of control

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    My problem is my not throwing clothing out because it might someday fit me again. Unfortunately, it would only take a little bit of effort on my part to accomplish that. Unfortunately, it would only take a little bit of effort which seems to be greater than what I can summon at this moment.
    I hear you Sis, I guess I am in the same boat. Have a lot of things, cute dresses, that I can really not pull off anymore, can't seem to part with them.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I look at it this way...

One can only improve their wardrobe by doing this.

And I wholeheartedly agree with this method.

I believe I need to try your wife's technique with my wife's shoes. I've been trying to thin my closet (both boy and girl ends) for awhile now. The hard part is getting rid of the clothing that I've "outgrown", because I really would like to get back to that waist size again. I'm thinking of applying a rule that if I haven't worn it in a year and it doesn't fit my body today, it's time to take it to the second-hand store.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving