After dinner my wife brought a Marshalls bag to the table and told me she bought me something, but we're going to play a game. She pulled a beautiful summer dress out of the bag and she told me now the rules of the game. I have a choice, take the new dress but I have to remove a dress from my closet or she returns the new dress. I told her I don't like this game, she said I have to much stuff and it's getting out of control. She said my stuff is always a mess because I have to move stuff to get to other stuff and that I'm becoming a hoarder. She suggested that we go through my stuff and I will realize I don't even know what I have.
We just finished now and it was hard to let anything go, I always want choice and I have to admit I did have stuff I didn't know I had. I guess I could have never imagined finding a women to accept or support this that when I throw something out it feels like I'm taking the situation for granted.
I have wrote before about my collecting problem but tonight we did a good clean up and now I'm going to play the game of if something comes in something goes out.
I sure I'm not the only collector here?