Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Such a teensy weensy step... bought some shoes/clothing *publicly*

It is that time of year where a cover story could be 'halloween' in countries that partake of that.

Marissa,

Congrads... It will get easier each time, trust me. Now go either late in the day or first thing when the store opens, try on the shoes you want to make sure they fir (don't forgot your nylons).

Davina

The first time shopping for yourself for "en femme" things is always a heart stopping time because sometimes it feels like we are doing something wrong, when in fact nothing is wrong at , all except a lack of confidence at that time. one thing to remember is that men, have been buying womens things either for themselves or their partner so in that respect shop assistants and cashiers have met all types of people, are non judgemental and if you use a particular shop on a regular basis you will get to know the people in there even become friends as I have and it thus becomes an enjoyable time.
    Yes baby steps as many have said but as your journey continues and you get to enjoy and encompass the feminine side within you you will have a wonderful life, as I have now got.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman