Thread: Age guessing game while crossdressed

Age guessing game while crossdressed

Some time ago I discovered that people think I am younger than my real age shows. I have mentioned it before. I have not been out dressed up in a few months, and tonight I went out to The Rehab Bar in St Louis and played my age guessing game with 2 sets of 3 people. To give them an incentive to guess my age truthfully, I offered $20 to the person guessing my age the closest. Tonight both groups missed by over 20 years so I love it. All the makeup, etc takes years off your looks. Anyhow it is also a great icebreaker for starting a conversation with others. I had a nice time tonight. Dressing up and going out can be so fun. I also met the owner of the establishment. Very nice. It is worth supporting places like this to have a safe place to hang out and meet people while dressed up.

Just thought I would share.

Tata

Sandi

I am glad you had a good time. I need to get out too, but t will not be around here in North Alabama.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Most people can't guess my age in drab let alone fab.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I know you needed some well deserved Sandi time, glad you finally got some.
    Hey, can we play too?
    Crissy

Great for you! I love doing the same and getting to know the service people and the owner plus regulars opens up a whole new world! Thanks for sharing.

Allie , you are so right. I did not mention the reason we were chatting in the first place is that I was waiting for my Lyft ride and he offered me to come back inside while waiting but I declined as my ride was close by. What is interesting is the owner also does drag as well so crossdressers are quite welcome. Got to love that.

?-

And no Crissy, you can not play because you know how old I am. Haha.

Sandi

You look amazing, regardless of age!

Thanks Alexis, very kind of you.

Sandi

Welcome to St. Louis.

We often have our St. Louis Gender Foundation lunches in that neighbor (the Grove). This past weekend the Tower Grove Pride was nearby, so there were more than usual number of drag queens around, I think (my GG friend Michelle went Sunday night to one of the drag shows).

Enjoy your time here...
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

so how does it work when they guess your age 20 years in the WRONG direction?

Sandi, Damn, I was hoping to get a Twenty in the mail.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    20 years off? That's amazing, Sandi! I usually get about 10 to 15 under what I really am, 78.

But of course, Sherry gets guesses 40 to 50 years under!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

for me usually 10 or so years younger than my actual age...even in guy mode younger than I am

Banned Read only
    It's all about the hair. If you're 50, for example, and wearing a wig that emulates the natural hairline and density of a woman in her reproductive prime, that will throw anyone off who is trying to guess your age. That's because very few, if any, 50 year old cis women have hair like that any more. Never mind a guy. Have fun with it. I always do.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 10-01-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Right Monica. It is also kind of like cheating having shapely silicone breast forms that look like they belong on a 20 year old. Plus I also use these things I found on Amazon called ? Instant face lift? which uses some invisible tape and a stretchy band to tighten up my face skin. It is not a huge difference but it does work.

All fun and games to me. I am trying to get back out tonight in Chicago. Woo hoo.

Sandi

Sandi: I like the idea of "Guess my Age" But I would be afraid they would guess it right or worse go over my age, A real bummer. You sure get around though.
    Sounds like a good time. SuziH

The smart thing to do is guess over so that the person becomes annoyed and shares their real age!

I think you are 81.

Haha, the only thing is with a financial incentive, they guess lower it seems. Anyhow I am sitting in Sidetracks bar in Chicago right now. Having fun again. I hate having to wear masks though which seems a requirement here.

Sandi