Thread: Delivery was too early

Delivery was too early

I haven't been on here for so long.

I thought I would pop on here, read a few posts, and leave a post myself.

I had ordered a few things on Amazon. Some usual house stuff and a few things for myself.

One item was supposed to be delivered the following week. My SO comes home and asks what I ordered because there's something in the mail addressed to me!

Ahhhh!

I had to open it in front of her. I couldn't hide it or sneak off and replace it with something else. It was a set of false nails for toes.

Of course, I had to say it wasn't mine. I even acted like I had no idea what it was.

She looked online and found some link that says it could've been a scam and she believed it.

I asked if she wanted them. She said no so I threw them away, but fished them out the next day.

Lucky you got away with it, this time. Anyway you could ?fess up?

Reality Check
    If you are crossdressing and living in the same home as someone else, it's not a matter of "if" you get caught, it's a matter of "when" you get caught. Keep this in mind.

Having crossdressing things delivered to your home ia a sure way to get caught. Don't do it. For that matter, ordering crossdressing things from amazon.com is a sure way to get caught because they keep a record of what you buy and often make "suggestions" based on your previous purchases. When someone is looking over your shoulder while you are searching for auto parts on amazon and a suggestion for breast forms pops up, you've been busted.

Buy from crossdressing shops and have your stuff delivered to a PO box ot UPS store. Even then, you are leaving a trail of credit card purchases.
    Krisi

The denial only works once, eventually she will figure it out if it keeps happening.

While it is true that you definitely need another Amazon account for ordering such things, there is one good thing about Amazon. You do not get marketing stuff sent to the billing address. I have had catalogs or post cards come from places like Venus or barenecessities.com to my name at home. So far I intercepted them all. So that poses another risk in getting busted.

Sandi

Time to have ?the talk?.

Your wife's behavior may be telling in that she already knows something is amiss. I agree with Julie. Time to have the talk.

Yup...time for the talk. You can soften the blow by insuring any purchases you will make with your own money, using either a separate credit card or gift card. And use your female name for the delivery so your wife knows its for you - or your alter ego. Works for me, I hope you as well.
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 10-01-2021 at 10:42 AM. Reason: spelling

Sandi is correct. Never underestimate female ESP. Scary. I?m sure you?ll figure something out. Maybe tell her?

Platinum Member
    I'd be careful about ordering femme stuff. Many times a seller does not offer any choice as to the carrier. Herroom only ships and delivers with Fedex. Outside the fact Fedex is absolutely the worst "time in route" carrier, Herroom packages come right to the front door. As with Fedex, it is the same with USPS and Amazon and UPS. One really does not have a clue when the package is going to hit your mailbox or front door. On my route all the delivery vehicles have distinct engine sounds. UPS and Amazon drop and run. Fedex bangs on the door. "Hey, your Herroom panties are here!" Maybe, one should buy from a seller you uses USPS. Better yet, Amazon. Unless you really don't care or are out to your wife life is a crap shoot. Roll the dice. Take your chances. Amazon delivery locations are all over my small city. I'd suggest using one of those. With Amazon I really do not know if the package is going to end up being delivered by an Amazon contractor or the post office, if I do not select an Amazon delivery box at Safeway. My wife knows so for me it is not a problem. It's DADT, but, I do not want to rub her nose in it every time I get a delivery. I am fortunate she hates to get the mail. Years ago we had a mail box in front of our home. Then the USPS moved everyone to a central twenty home delivery point mid block; 180+ feet down the street. She grumbles about that. For her to go to the mailbox, I have to bed bed ridden. Today, a pair of panties from ebay is "out for delivery." No big deal.

Before posting this comment I did stroll over to Amazon. Yes, there is peril there. Unless you have separate accounts, if your trying to hide, it isn't going to be fool proof. The name of the game is to sell, sell and sell. There are inducements and reminders all over. My family and some friends use our Barnes & Nobles 10% off membership in the store. No big deal for me. However, I get emails saying "Since you bought this or that, how about this?" Sometimes I kid the family members just of let them know that I know. There is a constant barrage of surveys about the product purchased. You take your chances.

PS: I never heard of false nails for toes. That's a new one for me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, after u quit CDing for good, Nicole? You'll never have to worry about that happening again!

Unless u don't quit? In that case, hopefully, you'll have plenty of time to think up new stories before the next time you're caught!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!