Thread: Year one

Year one

Today is my birthday and it is also the day I came out to everyone last year. In that year I have came out to everyone including my doctor everyone already knew and was accepting. My mother is giving me clothes and buys me clothes. A female friend asked what size shoe I wear I told her a 9 and she said great im a 9 also so I can give you my old shoes. I have went out in public as Supergirl at Superman celebration I had people taking pictures with me and complementing my outfit. I dressed as a woman all weekend I changed out of my Supergirl outfit and put on a mini skirt and sheer top and went out to eat and see a movie no hate to be seen. I have gotten better at make up I can fool face app. Brandie wardrobe is taking over most of my closet now I have more heels and boots than sneakers. All my friends now have Brandie as my contact picture. Here is some Birthday outfits I hope you loke and they dont get deleted.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Happy birthday. You've come a long way in a year.

Happy birthday!
    What a year you had- any aspirations for this year?

Congratulations on your birthday and on being size 9!!! The variety of shoes available is amazing!

Happy birthday. You look very good and quite happy. I agree with Char that you have come a long way in the such a short time. Maybe you have found your inner self and what you found is very complete. Looks that way to me.

Size 9 shoes? WOW!! I am a 12 1/2 or small 13. Very envious.

Happy birthday

Looking gorgeous!

Happy Birthday. Congratulations on your progress and in such a relatively short time. You look beautiful. What?s next? Keep us in the loop.p

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice, Brandie! Now, for your "birthday presents" I suggest matching red gloves for that gown. And, some hip/butt pads!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Happy Birthday Brandi. Mine was 2 days ago! Looks like we celebrated differently. I'm just waiting for the weekend to kick it up a notch!

Happy Belated birthday
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Brandie, Congratulations.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Brandie - Happy Birthday to you too sister!

Happy Birthday, Brandie, and congrats on fearlessly being yourself. I remember looking at your Superman Celebration photos in August and was amazed. You're looking amazing once again in that red dress! All my best to you for your next year, beautiful.