Thread: Irony: yes please VS no thank you

Irony: yes please VS no thank you

I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but it still happens.

So we're relaxing at the end of the day. Just watching TV and both in comfy clothes. I'm in a hilfigher mini dress and she's in a soft soft warm nightgown. We're enjoying a low involvement movie of a sly scammer ripping off the bully crime boss. Just fun. Browsing on tablets while watching and I'm sent some a link to some dresses on sale. Picked out some simple ones and waiting for confirmation before ordering. Biggest mismatch between choices is they are hand wash. UGH.

Well, perhaps too much detail. We have a ritual of a good night kiss and I hadn't yet changed to chemise. Still wearing just bra and mini dress. And then it comes. "It's so funny. I can wait to get out of a bra and you can't wait to get in one." She nailed it.

Life is good. Just thought I'ld share. Enjoy the ride..

LOL isn't that just common for crossdressers. I love bras and can't wait to put one on.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Funny... it's just a soothing feeling for me to wear a bra.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Since I began wearing breast plates? Not only do I not wear bras, I'm not even sure where they r? And, I must have over 100!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Donna, seems to be a common statement among wives of crossdressers.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I loved your thread, especially the last paragraph. My very supportive wife used to, but not now, wear underwire bras, hose or heels. I dress daily, definitely panties, hose and bra, all underwires, of course. Years ago, she told me the very same thing?she can?t wait to take off what I couldn?t wait to put on. Still true today. We, too, have dinner dressed comfortably. My definition of comfort still includes panties, bra and hose?love thigh highs. Yes, life is good. Thanks for sharing.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not so much the bra as what it helps to create, but yes very ironic.

Been wearing one for the last few days. Went to town today and no real place because of the women's pants to put the cell phone. So, conveniently into the bra. I know I'm not the first.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

Oh yes, sometimes I get home at night and can't wait to take off my bra after wearing it all day.
    I love wearing them though
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Donna, Perfect, you are very lucky!
    Crissy

Donna, you are lucky to have the freedom to be shaped and contoured.
    For me, it's husband first so I just can't be supported as often as I desire.
    I do have natural breasts, since grade school.
    It is comforting when I can wear a satin softcup and fill out the cup to where I feel support...it is so comfortng, like a hug!
    I could sure use more of those too, don't we all.
    Lucky girl!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Funny story and very true. I can't wait to be able to wear one all the time.