Thread: Three Cheeses

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    Stevie, I appreciate your elaboration. Thanks. However, my initial post was discussing the men we encounter who look and act and present like men and inhabit the vanilla world that we sometimes choose to venture into. It does not apply to men who are actively engaged in crossdressing when we encounter them. That's a whole other branch of the evolutionary tree.

Also, the difference between type two and type three is that #2 treats you like a human, with attention and consideration. His approach is, let's get to know each other. #3 treats you like a sex toy. His approach is, how fast can I put my willy inside of you.

Sometimes #3 can be a blast, but the difference is night and day.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 10-05-2021 at 12:40 PM.