Barbara is blessed in that she has a wonderful GF that keeps Barb's things in her garage. Cursed because Barbara can't be out to everyone in the world (its my choice)

When Barbara isn't out in 3-D, she lives in three plastic storage containers. This is convenient in that they stack, keep things dry and clean and are fairly easy to move around. They are not convenient in that they are just large containers. I have been trying unsuccessfully for a year now trying to figure out how to keep things organized. Shoes, dresses, leggings, pants (yes, I do wear pants sometimes ) undies and makeup and all the accessories that a girl needs.

I was at a local Home Depot (large hardware/lumber/tool store for those not familiar) and they had these.
boxes.jpg

Yes I know they are not girly looking at all, but they seem like it would help organize things better. They would be easy to move around and load in and out of vehicles.

I have looked a bit for luggage sets that would accomplish something similar, but have yet to find anything.

Has anyone tried something like this? Any other suggestions?

Barbara