Thread: Ok even for me thisis becoming crazy

Platinum Member

Ok even for me thisis becoming crazy

Hello girls Wendy again a lot of you have knownmefor a long time . My wife passed away abought 5 months ago...

She had cancer totally nasty i was her caregiver .

So now cleaning out things going through her clothes with the intention of giving them away crossdersser / transgender personlong story short version my wardrobe grew two walk in closets two dressers and now like 6 storage boxes .

Now I'm wearing something fem all the time p every day not just a bra and panties girl pants tops tank tops socks shoes

I always enjoyed my fem side now its going crazy i have always had thouvht if i only could become a.........

Yes that has crossed my mind then iam 60 something yeARS OLD ..... okl ong blond hair 38 c boobs down from 198 pounds to 140 pounds dressed and outi look like a older woman i get mamedin male mode all the time so thinking t transition or not ? Ithink aboughtthisall the time weret his is going ,wow then i think abought were it all started...

Ton of things rushing around in my head .....

Is this my next step or am i in a massive pink fog.....

Sounds like you are dealing with your loss

Platinum Member
    Sorry on the loss of your wife. It has to be tough. I concur with Bridget. Sounds as if you're working through your grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    Hello girls Wendy again a lot of you have knownmefor a long time . My wife passed away abought 5 months ago...

She had cancer totally nasty i was her caregiver .

So now cleaning out things going through her clothes with the intention of giving them away crossdersser / transgender personlong story short version my wardrobe grew two walk in closets two dressers and now like 6 storage boxes .

Now I'm wearing something fem all the time p every day not just a bra and panties girl pants tops tank tops socks shoes

I always enjoyed my fem side now its going crazy i have always had thouvht if i only could become a.........

Yes that has crossed my mind then iam 60 something yeARS OLD ..... okl ong blond hair 38 c boobs down from 198 pounds to 140 pounds dressed and outi look like a older woman i get mamedin male mode all the time so thinking t transition or not ? Ithink aboughtthisall the time weret his is going ,wow then i think abought were it all started...

Ton of things rushing around in my head .....

Is this my next step or am i in a massive pink fog.....
    First of all, age has nothing to do with it.

If your activity is causing you distress, stop. If stopping causes more distress, consider that this is something for which you may want skilled help in sorting out. My guess is that the recent change in your circumstances has allowed you to stop repressing your fem side, but do NOT take it from me. Find a pro who's experienced in dealing with gender issues. However it ends up, you want to get on with your life.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Platinum Member
    Not sure if this is in response to my wife passed or if now seems the time to explore were i fit better, my plan so far is to see were things go .

See a counselor on gender issues! They can help you get this sorted out! Mine was/is helpful! Best wishes! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    It has been often said that how far one progresses towards the opposite sex depends mainly on the opportunity to do so.

Personally, I have been married, lived with a couple of ladies that I really cared about.
    During these times, my CD./ gender dysphoria, etc took a "low back burner" and I was mainly happy to do so for these ladies.

Presently, I have been living alone for a while
    So now I wear a bra and panties 24/7, and at least once a week I got out as Barbara shopping etc....wearing either a dress or a skirt and blouse.
    I also live / dress more or less full time as a woman at home. as I have no family in the area and have a very few visitors.
    I should add that I am now 74 years old, in great health, and have a full head of long grey hair.

In my widest dreams, I never thought I would progress this far and become this much of a woman in all aspects.....and I do mean "all" .
    It was only my opportunity to so that enabled me to finally become this much of a woman... and become more of one daily.

I really enjoy being a woman.

BTW, as we get older, we can often get the feeling that "it's now or never" to do the things we truly want to do.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 10-05-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What Lana Mae said! A counselor helped me solve my biggest dressing issue in 15 minutes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sorry to hear of your painful loss. In my thinking it's way too early. I'ld suggest dealing with grief with a counselor and then deal with the gender issues. I'm concerned about your health. That much weight loss does not sound good at all. Usually that loss is associated with a serious illnesss or heavy depression.

You may have to test several counselors before you find a good one. Best wishes.

Platinum Member
    SirDonna i lost the weight over the past two years , i did the therapist years ago. . What i got out of it was i am cofmitable in womens clothes and that i was probably. Trans.
    For years i hid it showed it purged out of my life only to have it come back with a vengeance

I believe that i should have been born a female.iknow we all have thought that at one time.

When i was in my early teens i started to grow breasts embarrassed a teenage boy with boobs they are nowa c cup .

I dont know if this point in my life if my wifes passing is making. This obsession with my fem side before i start meds and think abought. Surgery or anything like that mi need to think i still have young grandchildren dont know yet
    e

Ok, counselor for gender may not be needed yet. Don't know if there is a good grief counselor or grief therapy group in your area. One of those may provide additional insight into what you're going thru and your coping.

It's been a long time since looking into trans options, as meds or transition are not right for me, but I think they require 6 mo to year of dressing, presenting as female before proceeding. It's only been 5 months and you're young. Test yourself by dressing full time for 6 months and your feelings should stabilize and your path will be clearer.

I don't know your height, but strangely BMI under 23 is entering danger zone. Weights that are stable are good, but rapid weight loss is clearly associated with higher mortality. Your case was not rapid, so I would suggest consult with your Dr to see if you could be concerned. Stranglely enough weights
    slightly higher that CDC target are associated with longer life spans.
    See https://halls.md/body-mass-index-charts-men/ for a starting point.
    https://halls.md/body-mass-index-mortality/ the lowest mortality rate (death rate) occurs at a Body Mass Index of 27.3
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24013201/

good bmi calcs by age:
    https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/geriatric-bmi
    https://www.smartbmicalculator.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    Hello girls Wendy again a lot of you have known me for a long time . My wife passed away abought 5 months ago...
    Wendy -

If I were with you I'd give you a hug. The loss of a spouse is maybe the most traumatic event of a person's life. It will take longer than 5 months to process.

If anything ANYTHING is troubling you this close after your wife's death I would recommend you talk to someone.

We (the general public) tend to treat seeing someone to sort out our feelings as a drastic step, a sign of serious difficulty. It is not. It should be a lot more common and a lot more popular.

A trained, ethical counselor will understand and help you see ways to deal with your feelings that you would never think about.

You will not be the first crossdresser he or she has spoken to or has helped.

I am so happy you reached out here. Your sisters love you and wish you well. How about another hug?