Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What were your best Halloween and or Costumes?

What were your best Halloween and or Costumes?

Two of my best were Stewardess and Nurse

I loved being a Stewardess, I really has been a dream of mine since I was little. I remember my first airplane ride in the first grade. They gave me a set of Jr Pilot wings and my "Mom asked do you want to be a pilot someday?" Yes bit like her I responded pointing to a pretty young woman flight attendant.

The nurse story is below

It was the 1960?s, a hospital in Brooklyn, New York, the corridors were cacophony of sounds, smells and people. If American is a melting pot, then Brooklyn is the place where it gets stirred. The hallways were crowded with families, police, and medical staff. Here was a place that almost everyone was destine to pass thru. My mother held my hand as my father seemed to clear a path that I was pulled thru.
    My grandmother who ironically I was named after, laid ill down the hall. My parents had rushed in from New Jersey and brought me with them.
    I was left with the nurses as my parents went to my grandmother?s side. I was calmed and comforted by them and followed them like a puppy. They were loving, gentle and sweet. Watching them tend to so many fascinated me. I followed them as they went on their rounds.
    You see I was 8 years old and I had already started praying each night for God to turn me into a girl. My father was a mechanic, and my uncle a plumber. My friends Dad drove a truck. The idea of doing any of these things for a life time was even then out of place. I hated the garage where Dad worked; it was wet, dirty and noisy.
    A nurse, yes this is where I belonged, this is where I fit in! Helping people, I wanted to help people and be like these ladies. I identified with them.
    Driving back home thru the New Jersey meadowlands, I volunteered, ?When I grow up I want to be a nurse.?
    My Mom and Dad said something to each other in Polish as they often did when they didn?t want us to hear.
    While lighting a cigarette my Mom yelped back, ?Boys can?t be nurses, only girls are nurses.?
    My Dad added something about being a doctor or lawyer.
    It was the 1960?s and boys couldn?t be nurses and for that matter boys couldn?t be girls either.
    Now it?s 2021 and times have changed. Today boys can be nurses and girls can be doctors and lawyers.
    What?s more, boys, who want to, can also be girls, and today for a short time I made right a wrong turn so many years ago. I was both!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nurse - several years ago and Anna from Frozen last year

Platinum Member
    To answer your question my best Halloween was when I was able to be totally en femme. I was in my thirties and did not yet acquire my "aged" look (74 now). I went all out with nail polish, makeup and blond wig. I wore a knee length long sleeve jade with black floral design dress, black heels and hosiery. Underneath was a black bra, black panty and black full slip. I really did not have place to go; no party. So, I ventured into various retail stores to buy snacks and bottled soda that one would be taking to a party. I did get compliments from some female cashiers.

As to your commentary, as a child of the 1950's and 1960's I do remember all those role assignment; even at school. Junior high school segregated boys into shop classes (wood, metal, printing, electrical) while the girls went to cooking and sewing. Several years ago I stayed overnight after a nasty gall bladder operation. My attending nurses were young guys. Some of the doctors were women. Frankly, when I have a choice I'll take a women doctor over a male. Women doctors listen to their patients. The only area I have not seen very much progress is elementary school teachers. With few exception it is still a women world. Men tend to gravitate to middle school and high school.

I agree you your observation about female Dr's, they also had to work harder to get into Med school especially the older ones.

My best Halloween was the very first time I went out in public fully dressed. My then wife suggested I do a french maids outfit. A friend of hers lent me a long blond wig. I already had a maids outfit along with black 4 inch heels. Under my maid's outfit I had on a black 6 strap garter belt, black seamed stockings, bright red satin hi cut panties and my D cup bra. We went to drag bar in Washington DC, called Ziegfelds and we had a blast. On the way we stopped for gas and the wife went into the stop and go while I pumped the gas. She came out laughing and when I asked what was so funny she said 2 guys in the store asked her is she and her hot friend wanted to go to a private Halloween party. She told them she would have to ask her husband who was pumping the gas. She said the look on their faces was priceless.

Victorian Gown. I still wear it occasionally to go out to tea at a steampunk themed tea room. Last year I went as Queen Kimberly. Ruler of the 19 Provinces of Covidia. Scourge of humanity, death of delight, and ruination of restaurants. 120846269_3897032583644362_2228337742437379_o.jpg69323826_116615643039219_8661479955353305088_o.jpg

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc, the Elastigirl costume must be handy for retrieving frisbees off the roof!

Paula, I love that stewardess uniform.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Let's see.

French Maid
    Hooters Waitress
    Wonder Woman
    Belly Dancer
    Mermaid

Sorry, unlike Doc, I don't think I have any pics.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Yeah, too many to choose from.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Very cool Paula and you carried them off very well.

Haven't done very much Halloween stuff. I guess my favorite was the dominatrix outfit.

Probably my most fun costume.

Everyone’s favorite bunny. And she’s not bad, she’s just drawn that way….

094A7283-61A4-479D-B517-F5BE57A6E16C.jpg

This is my go to costume, Medieval Maiden, which works for me!

that incredibles costum is ...incredible..

I don't think I've ever had a best Halloween, but every year has always been fun. I've been Belle, Cinderella, Ariel (princess gown), and a Southern Belle at the party. I look forward to the next one, which I'll wear my new Southern Belle gown to!

This was my favorite costume so far. It was definitely a lot of fun, can?t wait for this year.
    3575BBC2-5DF9-4A54-A883-5C5E4FDCF2F6.jpg

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Ooo Lux, Jessica Rabbit..... HOT!! LOL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Well Paula, regretfully, I have yet to be able to dress en femme for Halloween, due to circumstances such as usually having to work on Halloween. As I've mentioned before, I am now a security guard at a hospital and we only have two guards right now, myself and my supervisor..... And this year, IF by some miracle I'm off on Halloween, which falls on a Sunday which is one of my work nights with only two guards there, I plan on going dressed en femme.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    My wife and I went together.

I was an old west saloon girl and she was an old west gambler with cowboy hat and a couple Ace playing cards with bullet holes in them slipped in the hat band.

My outfit was modeled after those we saw on Gunsmoke and Maverick reruns.

The friends had awards for
    Funniest
    Scariest
    Sexiest
    Most original
    Best overall

I won the last two.

I'll look for pictures and post if I can find them.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Several years Back I did a Gypsy Fortuneteller at our Adult Sunday School Halloween party. My first and ONLY femme Costume---and first time out in public dressed. But I got away with it though. The year before we noted that the Costuming was
    drastically dropping off at the party, so I vowed then I would do something DRASTIC and out of character. I thought about simply "going as a woman"---but NO that is too simple and lacks imagination.----Then a few months later, I thought of it. A Gypsy Fortune Teller! Definitely "Halloween" (and also a chance for some fun, exotic makeup). It took me the rest of the year to get all the elements I needed , But I must say it turned out very well--I even had long glued-on fingernails. I had a small table and a crystal ball too along with a deck of Tarot cards.-----I was the hit of the party! ALL the Ladies lined up and wanted me to tell their fortunes (A great way to meet women, even if a bit drastic ) Needless to say, I won FIRST PRIZE for the costume. My Re-vitalization plan worked too, the next year we had a LOT of costumers----And so good, My dead-on MARK TWAIN disguise only got second place Beat out by an 80 year old "Pregnant Nun". I might do a femme costume THIS year as enough years have passed to not arouse suspicion.--- Thinking about a "Morticia" based on Angelica Houston.

Hmmmm.....

Schoolgirl, French Maid, or Nurse. But I would need to lose covid weight to bare the tummy now!

Sexy Nun and She-Devil...

halloween.jpg
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

We have never been ones to party on Halloween, but one time another couple invited up out. With extremely short notice we scrambled for something. Keep in mind this was before I was CD'ing and I probably wouldn't have dressed anyway.

My wife looked through her stuff and had a sexy school girl outfit, tight white button up shirt, left open with a good bit of red bra and boobs showing, red plaid pleated extremely short mini, white thigh highs, garter belt and white pumps. The mini was so short a good bit of bare legs and garters were showing above the stockings, and white panties if she wasn't very careful, so we saw a lot of panties! Keep in mind she is tiny, 5'2" and 100 pounds, nice tight little body so it seriously worked! I didn't have much until we figured I would dress as the school principle. I whipped up a name tag with my name, Mr. Johnson, and the name of our high school and principle on the name tag and just wore a suit and tie. So Mr. Johnson Principle Lincoln High School. (not my name or school!)

We went to this large venue had a few drinks, danced and had a blast. My wife's skirt was almost illegal it was so short. and she was working it. I got a kick out of it because she is normally very conservative. She would sit on my lap and tell me she had been naughty and needed to be punished, talking loud enough so the other people at our table could hear. She would basically give me a lap dance while playing up the naughty school girl.

We didn't stay out long as we had to get home early! wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

Hmm - well, I guess my "best" costume had nothing to do with crossdressing. It was a grim reaper, complete with a belt made from shirt sleeves with hands still sticking out, a net bag with a severed head hanging from the belt, a staff with a skull - and full face makeup to look like a skull. It was really creepy.

But my best (as in most memorable) female Halloween costume was a rather boring and typical Halloween witch: long black dress, green face paint, wart nose, etc. (yes, I was fully femme underneath too!) The costume itself wasn't all that much, but when the guy working in the pizza place started flirting with me and want to get his "first kiss from a witch" the whole evening took on a whole new meaning!
    And no - I didn't kiss him. I was with my (1st) wife. I wasn't about to do anything that stupid, but I'll never forget either.

Wow, these are some great looks!

Went as an aerobics instructor a few times.