Thread: Tears of joy and relief

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tears of joy and relief

As I write this Ive just finished a good cry not tears of sorrow but tears of relief .
    My wife and I have come so far we have a great relationship but wow my transitioning has caused such a strain .
    She has somehow found a way through this ordeal that I have heaped on her she has supported me at times reluctantly but none the less standing by my side as I came out to friends family and at work.

There are rules limits red lines and I am happy to respect those for the opportunity to live how I want..although I have faced the scorn of more than a couple of trans women who disapprove of my acceptance of no surgical interventions or legally changing my name.

So why the tears?
    I got back from the endocrinologist today with a heavy heart my hormone levels/ existing medication needed some additional assistance and this would mean infringing on a part of the red lines that I have considered a no go zone for the last few years.
    I sat my wife down and explained what I wanted to do with a dread that this would cause a serious melt down
    She was so calm.. no melt down no problem she made a joke about getting mad later and then held my hand giving it a little squeeze.
    I am so relieved and thankful for her sanctioning this next step..

I truly feel blessed to have a partner with the strength to cope as she does. X
    Last edited by Jessicajane; 10-06-2021 at 05:46 AM.