Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween - suspected of being a full-time cross dresser?

Hi Monique

That is a touching memory. You described it beautifully.

Hi Kitty Sue

I think you have cut right to the heart of it.

Martine x

Reading through the comments I just had to share.

Threw a Halloween party weekend just gone, decided to dress as a french maid. Went to town with it, head to toe - as you do. Now most of the people I invited had seen me dressed before & were aware this was something I did occasionally. But, there were a few who did not know. Most of the comments mentioned below were said - you walk too well in heels, your makeup is very well done, you have gone to alot of effort etc. The clincher was how 'delicately' I kept moving my wig hair away from my face - dead giveaway evidently. Not that I was worried, I just owned it and carried on. They were really cool about it. I did also post a photo or two on social media - and have since had two different people say they have been asked by others if i'm a crossdresser haha I'm only out to small selection of people & have never been out in public - but maybe one day.

But I agree that I think it all comes down to confidence - if you get pulled up on it - it's how you react - or don't react- that can make the biggest difference. If you're that worried about being outed then don't go to too much effort.

[QUOTE=MartineCD;4547758]Hi Monique

That is a touching memory. You described it beautifully.

Thank you, Martine. It’s the first time in fifty years I’ve ever revealed it.
    Honoring the woman within

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That is a lot in one question, but very thorough.

I have dressed up completely to do stand-up, Rocky Horror Shows, and rarely to just go out.
    It is kind of funny since I will do stand-up in front of a number of strangers but only invite a select-few friends to actually see it.

Just this past Sunday (Halloween) at a local theatre several people, mainly women, asked how I learned to walk in six inch heels so well.
    You can read about it here:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...Halloween-2021!

Granted said heels have a platform, I simply reply that I have gone to a lot of Rocky Horror Shows in heels just as high.
    Though it is a factual response, I do also relax in heels almost every morning after work with some beers, smokes, and poker online.

I never get questions on makeup or body-shaving, which is no big deal.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

When I was single and went to parties I got all these questions and support from others that thought I looked great in my outfits.

I had been a girl for about ten years before the regular parties.

I had girlfriends as well and they liked being with Beverley, the alter ego was not as attractive or exciting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i dressed once for a halloween party. I had a Jamie Austin makeover so I was looking good. I shaved my legs, had a short skirt, v neck blouse, false boobs, wore panties...It went fine, I've never done it since, haven't heard anything negative come of it and I wish I didn't do it. THis was 2007. I have a few pics but...so do others.

I used to work in a large office with lots of people with different skills. One of the sales reps dressed in a "female" costume. He had long guy hair. He wasn't very feminine in his presentation. There was no reason to assume anything. The next year, he was Sheera, Princess Warrior, or something like that. Again, only slightly feminine, with the skirt. I always wondered if it was more than a Halloween thing with him. However, I never approached him. I did not relate to him in lots of ways.
    Another year, I dressed in a dress, heels, and a wig for Halloween. I asked my wife to do my makeup, and she said, "No." So, I did my own makeup. It was simple, but sufficiently good. We went next door to show our friends in the next apartment. She asked, what I believe was a test question, "Who did your makeup?" When I said, "Me," she glanced at her husband. (My wife was not in a costume.)
    Once upon a time, a guy could crossdress and people would think, "He cannot be a crossdresser, because he is married." These days, I believe people are more aware of the truth.
    I will add one more thing: If you wear a dress on Halloween, someone *might* think you are a crossdresser. Do it any other day, they are significantly more likely to think you are one!!

Joey
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Back when I was young and single (in other words, a long long time ago!), went to a Halloween party en femme. The host's wife took one look at me and said, "Bet you've done this before."

Traffic lights aren't as red as my face was!

She still has pictures.

Just another 'Gurl'
    I think we are often readable than we realize. Sometimes due to our clothing and sometimes due to our mannerisms. I remember buying women's clothing in Walmart years ago and the cashier smiled at me and said "have fun."
    Last edited by char GG; 11-06-2021 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Please do not quote the post directly before yours
    Just another man in a dress

There is a guy I talk with regularly at work that dressed at work for a retirement party to tease the guy retiring. From the time on i suspect hes a regular dresser like I am.

One of my fellow standup comics does this joke:

"So my cousin recently came out as a crossdresser. But we knew because every year for Halloween he would go as a woman and his costume got better and better. Heck, I took him to my prom!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Sue View Post
    I think the difference between non CDs dressing and CDs is that we who are crossdressers put a lot more time and effort into into appearing fem. We often try to be more than just a man in a skirt which is how a lot of non CDs look when they put on a dress at Halloween.
    Unfortunately some of us just don't have a body like yours that can be totally transformed, but we try.
    I dress because I like the softness feel of woman's attire and not the coarseness of male clothes. Yes I do wear forms - to fill out the clothes.
    I wear some makeup to make ME happier and look a little bit more fem.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    to the other, much larger event, completely dressed as Monica with a minidress, hose, ridiculous tall heels, full makeup and breastplate. The plan is to preemptively raise eyebrows and kind of force my own hand into being more open about who I am.
    How did it go?