Thread: First Outdoor Photo

First Outdoor Photo

I just had to share this photo because it is the first one taken of me outside while dressed. A few years ago we redid our backyard landscaping and planted several trees which are finally tall enough to block the views of the surrounding neighbors. While I was looking at some thing, my wife snapped a photo of me. I was wearing a casual outfit (black satin blouse, breast forms, and women's jeans) while working from home.
    IMG_5005 - Copy (2).jpg

Misty - I love those pumps! Very nice! Does it make you feel like venturing out a little farther next time? Love those shoes!

Misty, congrats on your pic taken out side.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The weather is starting to get nice for just such pretty outfits. Enjoy it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Yes, keep trying, just what I had done fifteen years age.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]

I am a middle age Hong Kong Chinese man, my dream is to become a Racing Queen in real life.
    My adventage is having a slim body 5 ft. 4 in. tall, weights only 122 Lb., white skin and slim hands and legs.
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Linda K. View Post
    Misty - Does it make you feel like venturing out a little farther next time?
    Do I want to venture out more, YES, however, I consider myself a closet dresser and are not completely ready to introduce Misty to the world. I’ve done things like wear women’s jeans while in male mode, but it’s been at night to places like the ATM or gas station. Never to places that have a significant people presence. I’m currently working on my make up and clothing style to help create a more passable look.