Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies because of CDing?

Banned Read only

Hobbies because of CDing?

Have you taken up any hobbies because of crossdressing/being trans?

My wife is really into her yoga, and was pretty amazing at it before she was pregnant. She spends a lot of time in leggings and yoga pants because of this, and I won't lie - I get incredibly jealous!

I've actually bought myself a sports bra, vest and yoga leggings purely to start doing yoga and enjoying some femme time.

Anybody else had similar things happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaS View Post
    Well not sure if this counts as a hobby but I have been doing more pilates to help tone my core, thighs and ass lol.
    Right with you Rebecca...especially toning the core.makes the form fitting clothes look so much better. I would like to achieve the look that athletic women have...muscles are good!

I do yoga every day in an attempt to develop my core.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love taking a cycling class with the girls
    Crissy

I've been producing EDM tunes for a few years now, whereas I'm usually a Metal producer. Writing music in Alana mode is a really refreshing and creative exercise; it's less like 'stepping out of my comfort zone', and more like stripping off one comfort zone, and slipping into another one.

Also, my whole leg/posterior chain routine is way better now since I started sculpting lady legs.

I'm definitely going get myself a yoga outfit now, reading all of your posts!

~AW

learning how to sew as i figured it could be a useful one.

Banned Read only
    One one hobby has developed as a result: dating men. 🙄

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Charlotte, I can't say that I've taken up any hobbies because of CD'ing..... CD'ing IS my hobby! LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    One one hobby has developed as a result: dating men. ��
    Does your wife knows about your hobby .

I learned to sew before I learned how well women's clothes fit me. Now I just buy clothes that fit!
    The skill comes in handy. I accidentally tore my blouse but was able to rip a seam and resew it.

So now buying clothes is my hobby! I'm really good at buying stuff on sale and taking advantage of discount programs.

I've been buying nice clothes for golfing. With the colder weather coming I just got some women's golf pants. They have pockets to hold all the stuff you need while you are out on the golf course.

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    I've actually bought myself a sports bra, vest and yoga leggings purely to start doing yoga and enjoying some femme time.

Anybody else had similar things happen?
    I was already doing yoga in male-mode, but as I?ve beomce more comfortable cross dressing I?ve found that it?s much more fun to do it in a cute top and leggings.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica33 View Post
    Does your wife knows about your hobby .

Pretty confident that she does not.

Before my eyes got too bad, I was doing cross-stitch.
    For example, I did a guardian angel holding a baby that I gave to a new mother, and I have a beautiful dragon curled around a castle that hangs on my office wall.

These days I read a lot - and it seems that most of my more recent books have all been by women authors. Coincidence? maybe. Maybe not.

I have been a lifelong exerciser. A number of years ago, when leggings first arrived on the scene, I began wearing them to the gym. I wear all types, patterns, and colors. And wear them outside running as well. And I much prefer taking classes with women. Much less competitive and more supportive.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I do not consider yoga a hobby or to be a feminine past time.

I began yoga 50+ years ago in my 20's. I found the stretches and exercizes I learned then helped my flexibility all my life. And, altho I do similar ones daily? I don't think of my exercizes as a female activity. I do it for my health as both a man and CD!

I dress up as a maid. But, that doesn't suddenly make me want to do housework!
    Why would dressing in fem clothing make u want to do yoga, unless it's for your health, too?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Watching Supergirl on Netflix. When I'm alone I try to watch shows that my wife doesn't like (my wife returns the favor too) so things we both like, we watch together. I love old Calista Flockhart, she's really the highlight of this show amidst a pretty dull casting of boring actors (do I love Supergirl in black pantyhose? No! It's a silly outfit for a superheroine!!! Get real!).
    Last edited by DianeT; 10-09-2021 at 01:21 PM.

Platinum Member
    Maybe I try to cultivate or stimulate my male side by building military models????

Diane T

I assume that you know that Nicole Maines is one of us.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

@Stephanie Ok she debuts in season 4. So far I only watched 7 episodes of season 1... I'll be there when I'm 80 probably...

For me, it has probably been writing. I have dabbled in writing for years, but nothing over 20 pages. In the past year, I ventured into the Alec and Amy series and have turned out almost 200 pages. I still consider it as practice / exercise for other writing I want to do, but I have been enjoying it.

My wife and I do yoga that was one if not the only good thing about the shut down. Yoga went zoom so I get do dress "en femme" 3 to 4 times a week and do yoga

My GF is a very capable sewer and she has shown me some amazing pieces of cross stitch, I coild appreciate the work involved and got started on it and my GF helped me begin, no I am well into it and find it such a relaxing hobby to have. I do?nt thing nbeing trans makes one sew but being CD + I think one has a greater appreciatio?n of pastimes usually attached to women only
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Bit of a sewing thread developing. Yes I do all the sewing in our house, though I learnt to sew because I used to repair my tyres for cycling and my wet suits for surfing. Or was it that I used to need to repair my sparse female wardrobe. Either way, if there is sewing needed it comes my way.

I love to cook and bake for my supportive wife.

Just another 'Gurl'
    I took up cycling in part to lose weight for dressing. That was before I got married though. These days I have to decide whether I want to spend money on women's clothes or my other interests. I have not bought any clothes since being married.
    Just another man in a dress