Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hobbies because of CDing?

Yoga & pilates to tone myself and improve my lingerie figure for both myself, and my boyfriend.

Dancing.

Dancing en femme for 35 years - its great low cardio and its always nice to listen to great tunes.

Aspiring Member
    I took up gardening as a hobby to distract myself from CDing. It worked.

At age 25, my CDing was getting out of hand. So I took up gardening. I was clueless when I started gardening. Really clueless. But I read books and figured it out. I was clueless when I started CDing. Hilariously clueless. But I read up on how to do it. Now, forty years later, I have a reputation for competence at both. I win awards at garden shows. I blend in when attending concerts and theatre shows. See. https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ht=Oktoberfest And most of the time, I have a balance of sorts with each in my life.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyanne View Post
    Dancing.

Dancing en femme for 35 years - its great low cardio and its always nice to listen to great tunes.
    Reminded me I used to do a weekly cardio dance class, that was all GG'S except for me. In Drab though. I love to dance while dressed, it's one thing I almost always find time for in my week.

I would say the biggest hobby that CDing has made me enjoy when doing it is: Going out for walks/jogs. I am not much of a big exercise person when I am in normal male mode, but going out for a walk, jog or run at my favorite local running/biking trail has become one of my favorite activities to do while dressed, and honestly even why I dress at all sometimes. It is a win win for me, I can crossdress, get exercise, as well as sort of be out in a public place dressed and not have to really interact with anyone (aka low risk of being 'caught' by anyone I might know). It has become a hobby I enjoy so much while dressed, that I have even registered as Brandi to take part in a 5k race next Summer, which I plan to do in full female mode and that I plan to train weekly for in female mode.

Last 2 summers I also did other things dressed like grocery shopping, gone to the beach once (that was fun but also hands down the most riskiest) among other stuff. I find everything is a lot more enjoyable while dressed basically.
    -Brandi

Follow me on my new Instagram to follow all my adventures as Brandi:
    Instagram: Brandi_sometimes

I thought cross dressing was my "hobby." Or at least one of them.?

I have a brand new one developing as a direct result of CDing and participating in this group - photography. I just posted my first pictures to the group. It was such fun to do, not just the modeling of the outfit I chose to wear but.,the preparation for the pictures - lighting concerns, selecting the best shots, cropping and other treatments of the selected pictures...all aspects a blast. Planning and looking forward to the next one, and thinking about themes for photo sessions beyond that. I'm going to try to learn as much as I can for these sessions, and to be able to combine this new interest with CD,,,what a combo.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I have a HOBBY of photographing myself in DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT looks or characters---a fun CHALLENGE to me.