Hello Ladies,

I just posted a current photo of myself in another thread after thinking long and hard about whether I wanted to show my real self to the forum. In my avatar and profile photos I'm wearing wigs, so it would be a little challenging for someone who knew me to know it was me. But in this one I'm posing with my real hair and just a little makeup, so anyone who knows me (and knows I have long hair and can imagine it not in the pony tail I always have it in while out in public in male mode) would be able to identify me. So why did I post it? Mostly I figure anyone looking at a crossdressing forum is probably either a crossdresser themself or curious about us and most likely would be accepting of our lifestyle. So actually, while I've previously been worried about being "caught" by someone looking at my forum photos, on the contrary, if someone recognizes me and lets me know, I will have made a new friend, or an acquaintance (former co-worker, etc.) might become a good friend. I think it's highly unlikely that someone with bad intent will search crossdressing websites looking for people they know, only intending to "out" them and "shame" them to their family and friends. I realize that some of our members simply want total privacy, or aren't ready to show themselves, and/or are just shy. But everyone else? What do y'all think?

Cheers,
Larissa