Thread: Dressing in front of my wife (or not...)

Dressing in front of my wife (or not...)

Last night my wife had a movie and dinner date with a girlfriend so I had the evening to dress fully (for me) for the first time in a while. Black sheath mini-dress, panties, bra and forms, necklace and bracelets, black block heels, red lipstick, red toenails, even mascara, eye-shadow, foundation and blush. The makeup is something I do rarely and never yet in front of her. Had a very satisfying girly evening and was not wanting it to end. I knew my wife would text me when she was on her way home and I would change before she got back (it?s understood that I may dress while she?s away). I did wash off the makeup early but was tempted to remain otherwise dressed, but I chickened out and changed when she texted me. I slept in a chemise and kept it on in the morning under my bathrobe. She went to a class this morning giving me another 2 hours or so alone, so I changed into a dress, panties/bra/forms, jewelry, lipstick (but no other makeup) and set about my day. Had breakfast, did the dishes, started vacuuming the house, planning to change once she was on her way home. I did get the text, but wasn?t ready to change. I decided to stay dressed and at first thought I would say I didn?t hear the text notification because of the vacuum, but, but I thought no, that?s cowardly and untruthful. So I responded to let her know I got her text and stayed dressed and carried on with my cleaning. When she got home I met her on the stairs and she just said, ?Is that a new dress? It?s cute.? I just said, ?No, I?ve had it a while, and thank you.? I went back to my chores and she went about her business. Funny thing is now she is in our bedroom on her regular phone session with her therapist, and I?m actually wanting to change back into boy clothes, but can?t do so until she?s done, so it?s a little like ?forced feminization?! Who knows, by the time she?s done, maybe that urge will have passed and I?ll just stay dressed for the rest of the day. Is that weird?

Not really. I am kind of like that too. I push it along on occasion. So far, no lookie.

Even though I'm open with my wife sometimes I get something new that she doesn't know about and I'm apprehensive about wearing it in front of her. Examples have been jewelry, fishnet stockings, short dresses, lingerie, etc. But then I force myself to keep them on til she can see me, and each time it's a non-event. Tonight I put on fishnet stockings with a rather large net and short shorts, her only comment was "how hard is it to get those on?"

The arrangement I have with my wife is that all is OK just as long as she doesn't see me en femme. She knows where my stash is - I told her - and I think she's looked but that's OK. Although it limits the time I can CD I find I savor the time I do have. I suspect she will come along in time, and that will be fun too. Nothing to hide, and if I am caught at some point, then I am. No rush...just enjoying the journey.

Weird out not, that's awesome. Getting to push some limits or being a bit out of your comfort zone is a big part of what I'm looking for and I think there is at least some part of that in all of us, otherwise we're just wearing some different clothing, right?

From what you have said in this post she knows all that is needed for her to except the fact you are going to dress and she has no real problem with it. If she wasn't excepting the verbal exchange wouldn't have been so encouraging and civil. I think you are over the hump so to speak, just don't over step it or be to demanding. What any of us do is not the same as what you do, each of us faced the beginning with a individual need and approach. Think it through and except the responsibility for your choices. Remember you don't control her ideology but want her to support yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!