Was went to get my annual physical. The nurse drawing blood ask me if I was on hormones. She said that blood would have to be in a different color tube. Just because I shape my brows, grow my hair, grow my nails, paint my toes does not mean I am on hormones. But I thought it was weird she asked. Now that I am thinking about it, she was smart to ask.

I complained to the Dr. about the usual bladder problems that men get after 50 and if they are cyclists. That's right frequent and urgent bladder problems.

The Dr. offered me Flowmax. I tried that 4 years ago and I tossed them in the trash. I did not like the side effects.
Then he offered me something else but what it did was to block testosterone, hence reducing the size of the...
I said sure I would take that. In the back of my mind thinking I would like to see what would happen, (grow Breasts), ya right.

Then he changed him mind and came up with a erection disfunction pill. (Much smaller dose) and it has the wanted effect.

But I thought it was weird that both my long time (12 years), medical people made a comment to me about being on hormones.

I will be getting these today. Fun with modern chemistry........