Several years ago I was diagnosed with Nuro Indoctrin Tumor Diesease, a very slow growing form of cancer. After emergency surgery to remove the tumor the Doctor found four very small spots they missed. So I was given option for more surgery, no thank you, or a monthly synthetic hormone shot for the rest of my life. I choose the shot.and MRI or PET scan every six months. After two years no growth of spot not removed. Just some background. Yesterday I had my monthly shot. By the way unfortunately hormone I get does not make boobs grow.. LOL when you want a side effect there is none, I asked. I have to go to the hospital where there are other people getting chemo, I am blessed I didn't need that. The same female nurse has been giving me the shot in my ass for almost two years now. Now I wear women's jeans, shoes, panties and top daily, most of the time with no makeup or wig. This nurse has seen my obviously female panties many times. When I'm given my shot I drop my jeans and panties and lean over a treatment table and get stuck with a huge needle and five minutes of the med slowly being injected into the butt cheek she is squeezing. Well Yesterday before I could stand up for the first time she grabbed the waist band of my panties and pulled the up while standing behind me. LOL, when she realized what she had done she apologized sort of embarrassed. She said with female patients she does that. I said no problem I didn't mind. While I was pulling my jeans up she blurts out, 'are you a transsexual" and apologized again. I chuckled and told her I was somewhere on that spectrum. She asked If I mined if she asked me some questions, how could I say no to someone who sees my butt up close and personal every twenty eight days. She and I both laughed. I was her last patient and I bought us coffee at the cafeteria. She is divorced and has her 15 year old son living with her. She has noticed that her lingerie is not always folded the way she folds it and didn't know to approach her son. Well we talked for about two hours. I explained as best I could about my journey and suggest she approach her son and suggested counseling for both and she could tell her son about me and if he wanted I would be available to talk with him if her and him wanted too. She said she appreciated everything I had said and asked if I would like for her to buy the coffee next month. I said yes and would be waiting to hear how things go. Gave her my phone number in case she wanted to talk. It can be a small world, I think I my have made a new friend. She gave me a hug and we parted ways. I hope I gave her some info to talk with her son. She seems to not be upset with her son, only not coming to her and talking to her about his fee. I did explain how he is embarrassed and confused. Just wanted to share.