Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humorous but happywnding medical appointment

Humorous but happywnding medical appointment

Several years ago I was diagnosed with Nuro Indoctrin Tumor Diesease, a very slow growing form of cancer. After emergency surgery to remove the tumor the Doctor found four very small spots they missed. So I was given option for more surgery, no thank you, or a monthly synthetic hormone shot for the rest of my life. I choose the shot.and MRI or PET scan every six months. After two years no growth of spot not removed. Just some background. Yesterday I had my monthly shot. By the way unfortunately hormone I get does not make boobs grow.. LOL when you want a side effect there is none, I asked. I have to go to the hospital where there are other people getting chemo, I am blessed I didn't need that. The same female nurse has been giving me the shot in my ass for almost two years now. Now I wear women's jeans, shoes, panties and top daily, most of the time with no makeup or wig. This nurse has seen my obviously female panties many times. When I'm given my shot I drop my jeans and panties and lean over a treatment table and get stuck with a huge needle and five minutes of the med slowly being injected into the butt cheek she is squeezing. Well Yesterday before I could stand up for the first time she grabbed the waist band of my panties and pulled the up while standing behind me. LOL, when she realized what she had done she apologized sort of embarrassed. She said with female patients she does that. I said no problem I didn't mind. While I was pulling my jeans up she blurts out, 'are you a transsexual" and apologized again. I chuckled and told her I was somewhere on that spectrum. She asked If I mined if she asked me some questions, how could I say no to someone who sees my butt up close and personal every twenty eight days. She and I both laughed. I was her last patient and I bought us coffee at the cafeteria. She is divorced and has her 15 year old son living with her. She has noticed that her lingerie is not always folded the way she folds it and didn't know to approach her son. Well we talked for about two hours. I explained as best I could about my journey and suggest she approach her son and suggested counseling for both and she could tell her son about me and if he wanted I would be available to talk with him if her and him wanted too. She said she appreciated everything I had said and asked if I would like for her to buy the coffee next month. I said yes and would be waiting to hear how things go. Gave her my phone number in case she wanted to talk. It can be a small world, I think I my have made a new friend. She gave me a hug and we parted ways. I hope I gave her some info to talk with her son. She seems to not be upset with her son, only not coming to her and talking to her about his fee. I did explain how he is embarrassed and confused. Just wanted to share.

Sidney, this is a beautiful story, and a hopeful sign that there's increasing acceptance of those of us in the trans spectrum. Please keep us posted on your relationship with the nurse and her son's progress in his (her) journey. Thank you very much for this inspirational post!

Hugs.
    Larissa

Thank you for the great story, Sidney. It just goes to show all of us that -- when we're open/transparent -- there's always a friend just around the corner.

Platinum Member
    In the process of being open you not only made a friend, but did a huge favor to a young person that is likely feeling just the way each of us did at that stage in life. Now she understands a bit more and may be able to put him at ease and perhaps as an ice breaker, she can offer to buy her child their own undies!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    you have helped someone and it may help both live a better life.

Thank all for your replies. I feel I helped this mother to understand her son's feelings. Hopefully this will help her and her son/daughter better cope with all of this. We will see and I'll try to keep you posted.

Well here is an update on my post. Two days after I had written this original post my new nurse friend called me. She told me she had talked to Jamie, not his real name, and they had talked and he admitted to her that he had been wearing her lingerie when she was at work. He was embarrassed. Anyway she went out and bought him/her some panties. She told him about me and asked if he would like to meet me. Several days later she called me and asked if I still wanted to meet Jamie and of course I said yes and we made arrangements to meet for lunch that coming Saturday. Well when she came into the restaurant and I saw Jamie I thought how could she not have thought he had a femine side. He was about five foot six and maybe 125 pounds, cute figure, gorgeous face and a sort of pixey haircut. All boy clothes. We ordered and talked and Jamie slowly began warming up to me as I told him about my journey. I forgot I had dressed in fem jeans, panties, bralette, blue tight silky blouse and black flats with a one inch heel. No makeup or wig. We talked and after finishing lunch Jamie's mother said she had some shopping to do, we were in a mall, and for us to talk and she would be back in a bit. Jamie and I talked about his feelings, fears and excitement with meeting a man with the same feelings as he. After awhile his mother returned with a shopping bag. She sits and tells Jamie she bought him something and pulls a light blue panty and bra set out of the bag and Jamie turned red, grabbed it and put it back in the bag. I started laughing and told her he was not ready to be out to the world. They we all laughed. I asked Jamie what he thought of his present and with a blush say he really liked them. His Mama told him he could wear them around the house any time he wanted and he broke out into a big grin. I ordered coffee for Jamie's Mom and told her Jamie and i were taking a walk and would be back shortly. While walking towards Kohls with the bag with the bra and panty set that I was going to buy her and outfit. Jamie really got excited. We sat on a bench I I told her I would like for her to wear it home with the bra and panties under. Jamie objected but I told her to just follow my lead. We walked into the girls section of Kohls and I found a SA in her thirties and explained my granddaughter was a tomboy and wanted to buy a more girly outfit to surprise her Mom. Bought some skinny jeans and a cute blue blouse with a white magnolia flower on it. I told Jamie to go in fitting room and put everything on with the white sneakers she had on. About ten minutes later Jamie sticks her head out and said I can't come out. I took her hand and led her to a mirror. She looked and broke into a beautiful smile and said, I look like a girl. I asked how the cloths felt and she just smiled. I asked if she wanted to wear the home and she shook her head yes. I explained to the SA she wanted to wear them home and she removed the tags and took us to pay. When we walked back into the restaurant and Jamie's Mom saw her it was priceless. She got up and hugged Jamie and both had tears in there eyes. We were parting and Jamie's Mom gave me a hug and thanked me. Then Jamie grabbed me around the neck, kissed my cheek and said in my ear, Sidney, thank you so very much. I love you. Wow made my day.

They say everyone has a guardian angel and I?m pretty sure you are Jamie?s. If the world had more people like you Sidney, it would be so wonderful.

OMG! What a wonderful story.
    This, an interaction that started between you and a stranger, is exactly the kind of thing that normalizes us. It does not have to be as beautiful or dramatic as this - it just has to be real.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

That's a beautiful story, Sidney! So wonderful that you could be a help to a family seeking answers.

You are a super kind person to assist a young man and his mother....well done!

PS I am using the same pronouns you used in your story too and to not insult....He should join this fourm too. Just saying
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 11-08-2021 at 02:52 AM.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

That was interesting that the mom wanted you to talk to her 15 year old son. Very intuitive on her part. It was kind of you to take him under your wing.

Just a word of caution: Keep in mind that he is still a minor and it may not be a good idea to become too involved.

Also, to join this forum, members have to be at least 18.

I love this story because the mom is looking how to talk about her son's dressing, not stop it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

What a wonderful story. You've really made a difference in Jamie's life. And yours. I hope you'll keep us posted on subsequent meetings with both Jamie and the Mom.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Omg you are like her fairy godmother!

I'm sorry I don't believe a word of this .
    The update with this minor child doing this is not ok . As a mom this gives me full on chills and its things like this that give the general public a bad view of CD'ers . I was probably one of the most accepting for decades but am in full recoil reading this . Had Kat or even my ex husband gone on like this about a 15 yr old boy Id have never let them within 1000 miles of my kids .
    Not making fun of anyone , I am disappointed .
    Last edited by Dutchess; 11-09-2021 at 06:39 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Banned Read only
    To Dutchess' point, there's definitely a cringe factor in all of this. Whether it's a true story or a work of fiction is beside the point. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I have done plenty of twisted, immoral, perverted things in my life and I'm not at all ashamed to own them. However, I have one golden rule that I would not break under any circumstances:

Stay far, far, far, far away from anyone who is not a consenting adult. It does not matter what the story is, or if their mom thinks you are cool, or if the minor just wants to talk with you about your lifestyle or hobby. It does not matter if they only want to meet someone who shares their reality.

If an underage person is heading in your direction, run in the opposite direction. Run as fast as you can, as if a grizzly bear was about to feast on your intestines. Get out of there, fast! Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, when you are the adult crossdresser and you are dealing with a kid at any level, you are a heartbeat away from someone accusing you of sexual misconduct or grooming. Either way, you will be in a heap of trouble very fast.

That's all. Cool story, tho.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 11-09-2021 at 03:23 PM.

“ I have done plenty of twisted, immoral, perverted things in my life and I'm not at all ashamed to own them.”

Can we start a club?

Banned Read only
    Absolutely!

First I didn't want to repeat every word that the mom, Jamie and I had. Before I met with the Mom and Jamie I expressed my concerns with Jamie being a minor. I told her I would not meet with Jamie alone nor text, email or phone conversations with him. I also told her that with any meet-up it would be the three of us. I'm terribly sorry that some people would turn a Mom and son asking for help into a perverted thing. By the way I advised Mom to find a gender counselor for the both of them. It truly is a shame that some minds can turn a beautiful experience for Jamie and his Mom into something ugly and dirty.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-09-2021 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Leaving posts are not allowed

Sounds like people blowing "Stuff" way out of proportion! Sidney, I think you did the right thing, as you have described it! The alone time with a 15 yo boy sort of concerns me but it is water over the dam! Best wishes with this! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Lana Mae, Water over the dam this time. Someone else might try it and end up in a courtroom or jail cell. No one is questioning Sidney's motives, morals, or character. It is clear by what she wrote that she did what she felt was a wonderful thing with the very best of intentions. This is about avoiding the possibility of a massive, life-altering legal headache for anyone else who might find themselves hanging out with an underage person.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 11-09-2021 at 06:54 PM.

Sidney,
    I believe people are just trying to save you some potential future grief. In this day and age, one has to be careful when it comes to dealing with other people's minor children.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-09-2021 at 08:50 PM.

Let's see -
    Taking an underage male child that isn't yours into a store and
    having him go into the women's dressing room,
    dress up like a girl (seemingly getting the sizes right the first try),
    and then BUYING him all these things,
    and having him wear them as you leave the store,
    All without the mother's prior approval or permission?

Now what could POSSIBLY go wrong?

I'm with Dutchess. It sounds like fiction to me too. A nice fiction - perhaps even a "wonderful" fiction, but fiction nonetheless
    Either that, or a very ill considered course of action that miraculously turned out OK (this time!)
    Last edited by SaraLin; 11-10-2021 at 05:58 AM. Reason: better wording

It must suck, to live in a world that one views as so hostile that one can't accept an account of a kind and loving encounter like this. Granted, the cautions re. interacting with minors are valid in most cases, but this one was at the behest of the child's parent and in an entirely public setting the whole time. The world needs more of this, and definitely less fear and cynicism.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".