Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Humorous but happywnding medical appointment

However, avoiding this kind of thing, however well intentioned, keeps your ass out of jail.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Just another 'Gurl'
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    To Dutchess' point, there's definitely a cringe factor in all of this. Whether it's a true story or a work of fiction is beside the point. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I have done plenty of twisted, immoral, perverted things in my life and I'm not at all ashamed to own them. However, I have one golden rule that I would not break under any circumstances:

Stay far, far, far, far away from anyone who is not a consenting adult. It does not matter what the story is, or if their mom thinks you are cool, or if the minor just wants to talk with you about your lifestyle or hobby. It does not matter if they only want to meet someone who shares their reality.

If an underage person is heading in your direction, run in the opposite direction. Run as fast as you can, as if a grizzly bear was about to feast on your intestines. Get out of there, fast! Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, when you are the adult crossdresser and you are dealing with a kid at any level, you are a heartbeat away from someone accusing you of sexual misconduct or grooming. Either way, you will be in a heap of trouble very fast.

That's all. Cool story, tho.
    I absolutely agree with you. I would suggest a therapist or counselor to the mother. Even point her in the direction of this site. I certainly would not get involved beyond that to risky no matter how helpful one is trying to be.
    Just another man in a dress