Conversations about my crossdressing never come up in my house. My wife never brings up the topic and I don?t feel comfortable talking about it with her. We have an agreement I can dress as I like and if she finds it too much she would let me know. I tread very lightly because I don?t know where the fine line is and I don?t want to do something to offend her. So far she has never said anything ?. Good or bad about my dressing.

Thanks to Covid, I?ve been growing my hair out and have not cut it in 19 months. Since it?s quite long, down past my shoulders in some places, I wear it in a ponytail. The other evening while relaxing in front of the TV I had my hair down and a Scunci on my wrist. My wife notices the hair tie and asks me if I ?borrowed? one of hers. I told her no, I bought my own. They are more comfortable than the elastic bands. She agreed, end of story. I am thinking to myself, I am sitting here, barefoot with my feet up, wearing a very bold nail polish on my toes (OPI Barefoot in Barcelona) for the whole world to see and all she could comment on is a hair tie? I just don?t get it. I guess it?s okay to wear bold nail colors ? I have a few more I want to wear.

Anyone have a similar experience they want to share?