Thread: Am I the Owner of a lonely heart or a happy (almost) 65 year old crossdress rockchick

Am I the Owner of a lonely heart or a happy (almost) 65 year old crossdress rockchick

Hi girls, this is Fiona, still making music and having lots of fun being a rockchick. Next week I will reach the age of 65. One thing is sure, I will go on making these clips and I will go on wearing dresses. I mean, Mick Jagger is 78 and he?s still making music (I don?t know if he?s still wearing dresses)
    The song I post here is ?owner of a lonely heart? by YES It was one of the most difficult songs to perform. I sampled the synthesizerparts from the original (don?t tell anybody) because I couldn?t make the sounds myself. But the song really rocks.
    Greetings from a (almost) 65 year-old rockchick and you're a darling when you give the song a thumb on youtube, love Fiona
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pp3rJkteE

Very fun! Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday!

Wow! That's really well done, and great playing too!

Also really enjoyed your take on VU's Waiting for the Man.

Nice job. The playing is well done. Funny thing, shortly before reading your message, I was driving home and just heard that song on the radio so it was already in my head : )

Sandi

Very cool. Let it rip.

Fiona, Great video.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Happy early birthday

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Happy Birthday! Great job, your band sounds great. You know you have a lot of jealous on here, I'd love to be able to play dressed.

Banned Read only
    Happiest of birthdays, Fiona. You rock! I have to say that you are gorgeous AND a great musician AND a great video editor. The only thing I would do differently (if I could do even half of what you do so well) is not pull the wig down to your eyebrows. I think it is a distraction from your pretty face. You are beautiful!
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 10-12-2021 at 06:40 AM.

Wow! That's excellent. Great playing and a great, very feminine somehow, voice. Happy Birthday!

Dana

Happy birthday Fiona. Thanks for sharing. Very fun and very well made videos. You rock!

Absolutely amazing!

I'd love for you to share how much time it takes to put one of these together. Is it more time playing, or more time editing?
    Last edited by VtVicky; 10-12-2021 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling typo

GREAT JOB !!!!!

And great way to stay young, remember 65 is the new 35.

Or maybe I just can't count.

Nice take on one of my favorite YES songs.

Happy Birthday! And great video. You look youthful in your avatar. Act your shoe size and not your age! Lol

I recommend the Electro Harmonix Synth 9 guitar pedal to simulate synth sounds. That is what I use for synth sounds on my tracks and it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by VtVicky View Post
    Absolutely amazing!

I'd love for you to share how much time it takes to put one of these together. Is it more time playing, or more time editing?
    Thank you, recording the song costs my two hours for a simple three chords song, but in the case of Yes about a day. The filming and recording of the lead guitar takes about three hours and making the montage about two hours. Sometimes, with a simple song, I start in the morning and finish the montage the same day in the evening.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

to be honest, the avatar is about ten years ago (let's keep it our secret...)