Thread: Ppppp

Ppppp

A weeks accommodation is booked for November. So after a break for Covid Helen can once more spend time out and about. And that's were the 5 P's come in.

Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

So yes there's the obvious, deciding what to take and giving consideration to what I'm going to do but as with a lot of things the devil is in the detail. I need to start thinning my brows. Coming back home looking different from when I left might have questions asked in the house. By doing it a little at a time before I go issues will be avoided.

Farmers arms; gentle tanning lotion is the answer there evening out the lines and as I'm likely to wear scoop or Vee necks, making sure any cleavage is suitably tanned as well to match my man neckline. False nails. I've a few sets of glue ons in differing colours, some I've worn before that just need a retouch to bring them back to their best.

Remembering to make a list of what I'm taking and to know where it all is before the travel date so as not to be scrabbling around at the last moment. A couple of years ago I left my best forms behind just because I was rushing to get everything into the car at the last minute. Thankfully my old forms I usually sleep in came to the rescue.

The area I'm going to I know well but, and here's my top tip, if you'll visiting somewhere new enfemme then Google maps and street view are your friend. Before the pandemic I'd booked a house to stay in that wasn't my usual pick. It was on an estate whereas in the past I'd always booked secluded properties so Google street view enabled me to get a feel for the area. Did it look like it would be plagued with street kids at night, quiet residential of on a busy road. Knowing where you're going helps avoid making poor choices and makes any time that bit more enjoyable. As it turned out it wasn't available this year so I've gone back to somewhere quieter.

It may seem obvious but do a bit of research into any LGBT groups or friendly pubs/clubs in the area. Having visited the same area for several years I discovered there was a support group meeting in a local town which I was able to attend and that was one of the best nights out I've had enfemme.

Now for the shameless plug: while away I'm meeting up with currently 2 others from the forum for a night out. All welcome so see the Places to go section for details. That's something I am looking forward to.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    Have a wonderful time and be safe!!!
    Wish I were going with you.

Have a great time Helen. My wife and I are going away in a couple of weeks too. Time away from the Kids who live virtually next door to us means time away as Myself for the whole time.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I certainly believe in PPPPP, too, Helen. As I'm current packing for a week of outfits in Vegas for DLV/WildSide!

Only I do things quite a bit different from u!

Farmer's tan? Arm covers or full sleeved tops!

Pretty hands? Gloves of every color including "skin"!

For me? Quick and easier is better!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!