Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Told a Friend

Trying them on is the only way to really tell. Women's sizes are all over the place.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I?m really tempted of telling this one friend I have, but I?m really not sure how they will react. Idk I?ll keep you all posted if I ever decide to tell

I?ve gone back and forth on telling her for at least a year, then spent time hinting. My read on her was right and wrong. Right that I thought she would be willing to go out with me enfemme. Wrong from the standpoint I never would have imagined anyone could ever be as supportive as what I am experiencing. I’m glad I took the plunge, but remember you can’t un-ring the bell.

SarahLynn had a friend to whom she opened up to, Gretchen, and who was supportive. Then Gretchen got sick and her family moved her to a rest home without allowing Gretchen to contact Sarahlynn. Pity really because Gretchen was not only supportive she kept some of Sarahlynn's clothing and shoes at her house. Two hundred dollars of new shoes never worn and about the same in clothes.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)