Thread: Told a Friend

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Told a Friend

I?ve been sort of feels out a gg friend on the cross dressing front. A couple weeks ago she suggests I dress as a Green Bay Packers cheerleader. I asked her where she came up with that idea, but I figured she knew something.
    Last night we had a long talk and I told her was a cross dresser. She said she knew there?s was something going on because I know more about womenswear than most guys. Next she told me she had a pair of jeans that would probably fit me, they do. She has told me I can come to her place and get pretty anytime I want. She also starting to plan girls outings.
    I?m one lucky girl.
    When we started planning real Halloween costumes she was good to be the mother from hell so I suggested we go as the parents from hell. After my confession we?re going to switch rolls. We had planned to go to 3 different places with costume contests. As she said there?s good money involved and we want win, the switch will hopefully seal the deal.
    Last edited by Petra Lynn; 10-14-2021 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Add more details